Great. Eight days after successfully requesting a withdrawal, I just noticed that the withdrawn amount was added to my earnings minus the extended sale I had for a theme last month. I have received no email regarding this so I absolutely need to know what’s going on. The amounts we’re dealing with here isn’t peanuts.
Asking me to send support an email isn’t an option, it takes a week if they even respond at all and I need my earnings on the 15th.
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Was featured in a podcast
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Beta Tester
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
It’s really strange, perhaps buyer got refund of an Extended License and that’s why your withdrawal was rejected, but it’s unprofessional.
Thanks for the responses, guys. Here’s my ticket ID: TVC-546-76369
@Vasterad, I can understand things like this happen but not receiving any kind of email regarding this, is making me quite angry to say the least.
Sure thing, not receiving any notice in this case is just weird.
My ticket was replied to 7 minutes ago and is on the verge of being solved. Thanks for the help guys!