why we are not allowed to add $10 to our accounts? min is $20 and not very useful. after 10 purchase or $15 you should be allowed to add much as you want.
so this means -1
Because of charges it costs a company for deposits I believe so they have to set a minimum like most marketplaces on the net where you have to deposit or buy their credits etc
- United States
- Was featured in a podcast
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Contributed a Blog Post
Also remember that we introduced the “Buy it now” option for users who don’t want to deposit or have any credits leftover, so that’s always an option. Like Jonathan pointed out it costs us to handle deposits and purchases so that is the reason for the minimum deposit/$2 increase on “Buy it Now” items.
yes but would be nice if we could add $1o to get items we want it. dont think is very useful at all
ok but then prices would need to be increased to keep margins – it’s just the cost of business and micro payments unfortunately – as mentioned previously – no need to deposit you can simply buy now and pay – it’s really pretty standard for marketplaces of all kinds.