70 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Located in Europe Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
sergiupopa says

Chill guys. No ill-spirited link and no harsh words … it was the article`s name! And _rohan, it doesn’t really matter if it’s a non-native English speaker … I’m one too .. though that’s not the point here. Imagine yourself in a situation like these when talking to a potential client … you’ll look like a five-year old ;) kid!

Again, ruderic, I’m sorry if you felt insulted … looks like no humor today :) If we talk in this forum … an article about spelling won’t do any harm

374 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
_rohan says
you’ll look like a 5 years old kid!

Since we’re on the topic of spelling and grammar, the correct grammar is ‘you’ll look like a 5 year old kid!’. Not years, year. ;)

And – I’m not judging you, but it sure SEEMED harsh.

70 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Located in Europe Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
sergiupopa says

Again, mate, sorry about that. Next time I’ll be more careful.

380 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
celtathemes says
Again, mate, sorry about that. Next time I’ll be more careful.

Oh no… Shakespeare made a mistake when writing

Just joking, do not get mad :)

70 posts
sergiupopa says

:)

Back to the topic: if you’re selling ads on BuySellAds, do you need to manually change the ads on your WP website? I never did it, so I’d like to know.

206 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 50+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
mlando says

So no bad grammar, no typos… how about Ebonics with text acronyms? If U ax me, I type how I want cuz U’all my b*tches :)

413 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 100+ members Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
altinkum says

just tex box does all the job ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by