• Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Beta Tester
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Germany
+2 more
Creattive says

Very cool stuff. Boy, I can’t wait for 10 more years, what amazing world we will be living in (unless we destroy everything :P ).

Don’t think it will be a huge change in 10 years. What has changed since 2002? I’d say the greatest technologic invention since 2002 that you can find everywhere now is the smartphone.

Computers are evolving in a fairly constant speed, evolution, no revolution. Don’t know if there were great changes in medicine since 2002, but I wouldn’t say that the world of 2012 is more amazing than 2002.

What about exploring the space? Curiosity lands on Mars, what else happened the last ten years?

70’s – 80’s were a great time, computers were evolving so fast, one day they filled a whole room to solve simple tasks, the next day you could do the same thing with your pc. Not talking about the beginning of the 20th century, the invention of the car everyone can afford, airplanes which are more save than any other vehicles by now.

That were life-changing inventions. I can change the hue of the light in my room? Wow.

Now, technology is evolving so slow, it’s almost boring.

But who knows, maybe tomorrow someone at kickstarter invents a jetpack and 2022 everyone is flying to his office and nobody uses cars anymore… doubt it, though :)

1466 posts
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Croatia
OriginalEXE says

What I believe is that you are constantly bombarded with innovation, you stopped appreciateing it or noticing it :)

It’s the small things that build a big picture. Sure, there was no life-meaning breaktrough in last few years, but for me, life 10 years ago would be unthinkable. What kind of internet speed (or slowness lol) you had 10 years ago? Did you even have internet back then? Maybe you did, but not me, living in the smal rural area, I switched to adsl 3 years ago lol.

I am excited with every change (man has recently jumped out of ‘space’ in free fall, how amazing is that. Yeah sure, it was done before, but this time, you gt to watch it live).

I am looking forward to what future brings me, and I hope it will be fast, I can’t live forever. C’mon!

2037 posts aspire to create - create to inspire
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Beta Tester
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Germany
+2 more
Creattive says

well maybe we have different definitions of “innovation”. Don’t get me wrong, there are really cool conveniences now we didn’t have 10 years now, I totally agree with you in this point. Internet speed has increased immensely, so have the masses of information spreaded all around the world. Also, working in the internet like we do now wouldn’t be possible ten years ago.

Today I can sit down in the evening and decide in the moment what movie I want to watch because I can stream almost everything realtime.

I just thought of one big innovation in the last years: wikipedia. Don’t know how I would managed school without it.

But all of those are conveniences, not innovations to me. It’s not something that makes life much easier, it makes something a bit more comfortable we didn’t know it did actually bother us in the beginning.

Curing Cancer, finding life in space, make transportation of people and goods more easy, secure and faster, that are the things I look forward to. Maybe in ten years I look back and say “that is now much easier”, but I don’t look now in the future and say “this is something I want”.

Also, some things evolved to the bad, I think. Social Networks are so popular, I feel like I’m the only one who prefers to speak to his friends on the phone than to write textmessages.

I still think that the evolution in technology is now much slower than 50 years ago. Also, the jump from kinda outer space you are talking about was for me nothing special. it didn’t have any scientific background, it was just a big marketing gag of red bull.

But we are getting off topic :)

These lightbulbs look like fun but they are still too expensive to be of interest. Normal LED Lights are much cheaper.

by
by
by
by
by
by