4 posts
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • United Kingdom
blackdragon says

just a simple question but a hard one to answer in my opinon as i ask in the title will html5 bring back web development by non designers/ programmers hoping to cut costs.

in the 90’s there was a load of tools released to help people make websites quickly leading to website’s with horrible banners, dividers and flashing animations etc.

it is my feeling that html5 is going to make webdesign/ programming look easy again.

what do you think.

3119 posts
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • United States
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
chrisakelley says
just a simple question but a hard one to answer in my opinon as i ask in the title will html5 bring back web development by non designers/ programmers hoping to cut costs.

in the 90’s there was a load of tools released to help people make websites quickly leading to website’s with horrible banners, dividers and flashing animations etc.

it is my feeling that html5 is going to make webdesign/ programming look easy again.

what do you think.

as some one that uses HTML5 , no it actually makes it more complex, HTML5 isn’t some magic change from HTML4 to make this easier. and 90’s websites are still out there just not as prevalent because a lot of people figure its easier to higher someone or buy a template of quality

87 posts
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Australia
  • Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
Aaron_Osteraas says

367 posts