harmonikas996 says
413 posts Powered by Two Little Angels
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+7 more
kinzi21 says

Couple days ago I checked his works on Photodune and found nothing. Now I know why his portfolio was emptied.

1255 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

Couple days ago I checked his works on Photodune and found nothing. Now I know why his portfolio was emptied.

Yuri is really great in his job. I love his pictures. Damn :/

2118 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
urbazon says

He is one of the biggest stock-photo providers, but there are also many others that fill the PhotoDune library. I don’t think this will put PD down. He left not only from PD, but from all other places but one, where he signed exclusive deal, as far as I know. Does it mean that all other stock-photo marketplaces will go down?

Why so much drama about one guy? :P:D

1367 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
+5 more
IngeniousArtist says

i thought his items were disabled :/
many flyer designers have used his awesome stocks :(

3524 posts Ruben Bristian
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+10 more
KrownThemes says

I think this is better for a young marketplace such as PhotoDune.. Of course, for Envato it means less sales. But for regular authors (who don’t have 1000+ items in their portfolios) this could mean a better chance to sell their works.

1255 posts
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

I think this is better for a young marketplace such as PhotoDune.. Of course, for Envato it means less sales. But for regular authors (who don’t have 1000+ items in their portfolios) this could mean a better chance to sell their works.

Yes, I agree, but quality is not the same. That’s the point.

7308 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

he is talking about subscription x month websites. photodune doesn’t have this type of business. istock actually have it so all those post about microstock are really funny since he got exclusive to a website that works with subscription x month

1367 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
+5 more
IngeniousArtist says

Yes that is a plus point for all other photodune authors, but with his massive and awesome 65k portfolio gone, many buyers will go to that site… Many GR authors used his stocks, the flyers/websites and all other items were linked to PD, (Which is currently unavailable now that its deleted) And so the flyer buyers will go to that site… (including a lot of authors)

He is one of the biggest stock-photo providers, but there are also many others that fill the PhotoDune library. I don’t think this will put PD down. He left not only from PD, but from all other places but one, where he signed exclusive deal, as far as I know. Does it mean that all other stock-photo marketplaces will go down? Why so much drama about one guy? :P:D

Yes, He had a really big portfolio, and deleting it left a giant hole in PD and other stock sites. Signing a exclusive agreement is not the only thing. He wanted some more facilities in the current sites but they failed to give him. He stated that all his requests about the facilities were either already there or coming in the updates. He wasn’t alone, His team also went there (7 of them are in the top 10)
You do the math :|

1255 posts
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

Yes that is a plus point for all other photodune authors, but with his massive and awesome 65k portfolio gone, many buyers will go to that site… Many GR authors used his stocks, the flyers/websites and all other items were linked to PD, (Which is currently unavailable now that its deleted) And so the flyer buyers will go to that site… (including a lot of authors)

He is one of the biggest stock-photo providers, but there are also many others that fill the PhotoDune library. I don’t think this will put PD down. He left not only from PD, but from all other places but one, where he signed exclusive deal, as far as I know. Does it mean that all other stock-photo marketplaces will go down? Why so much drama about one guy? :P:D
Yes, He had a really big portfolio, and deleting it left a giant hole in PD and other stock sites. Signing a exclusive agreement is not the only thing. He wanted some more facilities in the current sites but they failed to give him. He stated that all his requests about the facilities were either already there or coming in the updates. He wasn’t alone, His team also went there (7 of them are in the top 10)
You do the math :|

Yup, +1 :)

by
by
by
by
by
by