1623 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
Bedros says

It’s not about the difference , but about the approach to build a design for web (or whatever we’re going to call it in the future)

194 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
GraphiTivity says

I read a nice article recently but i forgot the title in this article author say’s the future trend will be Technical Designers & Creative Coders something like this… designers will need to know coding and coders will need to understand the visual thing… which was a great article… yes i think in future if you need to build a website and you might need to know both if you want to build a website without coding there will always b limitations to it and it will be just another cookie cutter site…

12 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
themedreams says

Here is my opinion, as long as there is Web there is a need for Web Designers, we have been making automobiles since the early 1900’s, and there is still a demand for mechanics.

High School students are learning basic to moderate HTML in everyday regular classes these days, yes the demand calls for experience but the overall knowledge of the field is now mainstreamed.

In other words you may know how to change front brake pads but can you create a fantastic user experience?

There will always be a demand for Web designers simply because the market is experience driven.

10 posts
JohnnyBoi says

Thats a great Answer.

Here is my opinion, as long as there is Web there is a need for Web Designers, we have been making automobiles since the early 1900’s, and there is still a demand for mechanics.

High School students are learning basic to moderate HTML in everyday regular classes these days, yes the demand calls for experience but the overall knowledge of the field is now mainstreamed.

In other words you may know how to change front brake pads but can you create a fantastic user experience?

There will always be a demand for Web designers simply because the market is experience driven.
by
by
by
by
by
by