55 posts Premium Web Developer
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
themepixels says

Hi guys I just want to know if what you think about my theme? will this get accepted or rejected?

Demo: http://msharp.mlumaad.com

Thanks guys :)

2057 posts
    Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in United States
Landonw says

Probably will get accepted.

ProgressionStudios
ProgressionStudios Recent Posts Threads Started
221 posts
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $750,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+9 more
ProgressionStudios says

I agree, it will likely get accepted BUT you have to make a few fixes.

—Your default homepage slider is broken in Safari. The alignment is way off pushed right out of the window.
—Fix those blank pages

Good luck on the sales, and great first theme! It’s loaded with features.

Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
themepixels says

I agree, it will likely get accepted BUT you have to make a few fixes.

—Your default homepage slider is broken in Safari. The alignment is way off pushed right out of the window.
—Fix those blank pages

Good luck on the sales, and great first theme! It’s loaded with features.

Thanks for your reply. What version of Safari you are using? I viewed it in Safari but in Windows and it’s not broken. About the blank pages, what do you mean by that?

Actually I uploaded it yesterday morning and got rejected :( ssiddharth (reviewer) said

This template has a nice concept, but does not meet our approval standards and will need to be significantly improved before being reviewed again. I’m not able to list specific areas or aspects your template needs to be improved in (in terms of design) except to ask you to take a fresh look at your theme, evaluate the basics and make improvements as necessary. You might consider taking a look at some of our most popular items to gain a better idea for what we’re looking for at this time. You can view our popular items here: http://ThemeForest.net/page/top_sellers

Do you have any idea? I have features of unlimited skins any user can make it look fresh on their own.

+2 more
themepixels says

Ok I resubmitted the theme again and now it’s in a state of hidden. What does this mean? Is this a soft rejection?

100 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
ZefWebDesign says

Yh i think it is. Mine is too. It didn’t say it specifically in the email that it had been soft rejected, just that there were still some improvements to make with a link to edit the file.

Did you not get an email?

by
by
by
by
by
by