3793 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
  • Contributed a free file of the month
+8 more
ToivoMedia says

The wheel to them would be primitive as they could travel through dimensions and manipulate reality. The reason why we don’t know this, or its not in the history books, is because those who do know, don’t want the general population to know.. that’s why ancient mysteries stay as ancient mysteries.

Agreed! And i am building Iron man suite 3.0 that can actually open a wormhole and reach any corner of the known universe. O yea and Thor is my cheerleader :)

2241 posts Digital Artist
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+11 more
crozer says

I’m seriously worried if all of you truly think the world is going to end. Or are just joking? I honestly cannot distinguish the difference anymore.

6090 posts
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

Yet they did not had a wheel :)
The wheel to them would be primitive as they could travel through dimensions and manipulate reality. The reason why we don’t know this, or its not in the history books, is because those who do know, don’t want the general population to know.. that’s why ancient mysteries stay as ancient mysteries.

Personally I have similar kind of belief / intuition but still it is fine if others can’t see the same. My personal belief is stone-age life style will comeback but not as a failure of civilization but due to more realisation/need/benifits of simplicity. Any level of technology is primitive! :P

I mean if high technology is used only for food and por^ then the technology is a fail. If stone-age level technology helps infinite understanding – that is better! :D – in fact that is the better technology/technique as long as it works.

1373 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
dekurvajo says
4739 posts Interactive Design
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
digitalscience says

Yet they did not had a wheel :)

Personally I have similar kind of belief / intuition but still it is fine if others can’t see the same. My personal belief is stone-age life style will comeback but not as a failure of civilization but due to more realisation/need/benifits of simplicity. Any level of technology is primitive! :P

I mean if high technology is used only for food and por^ then the technology is a fail. If stone-age level technology helps infinite understanding – that is better! :D – in fact that is the better technology/technique as long as it works.

Yup technology aids man’s capabilities artificially. But what if those long ago understood the nature of the universe and their minds and body. Considering our bodies, are electrical just like a computer. Also science has theorized the nature of the universe is consciousness. Psychologists have theorized we only used 10% of our brains capacity and that a fair amount of our DNA is disabled and has an unknown purpose.

So considering the universe is consciousness / electrical, our minds are frequency receivers of information, and our well being is linked between the brain (perception of reality /emotions) and our bodies – if we used our minds more effectively we could not only enhance and heal our own bodies, but also perceive and manipulate reality without technology. Modern man has basically just made machines that do the thinking and work for us, so overall we’ve become collectively out of tune with our minds, body and this planet.

6090 posts
+8 more
VF says

... if we used our minds more effectively we could not only enhance and heal our own bodies, but also perceive and manipulate reality without technology. Modern man has basically just made machines that do the thinking and work for us, so overall we’ve become collectively out of tune with our minds, body and this planet.

Exactly. The connection between mind and body is more precious than the sophistication layers that prevents this happening and appears as if “sophistication”.

Edit: The “planet level connection with mind” is something not safe to speak on public though! :D

Christopher_Boswell
Christopher_Boswell Recent Posts Threads Started
66 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Contributed a free file of the month
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+1 more
Christopher_Boswell says

Remember 2000 with the date thing?

Same thing except stupider with longer history…..

C’mon man…. ;-)

6090 posts
+8 more
VF says

C’mon man…. ;-)

I thought everyone already forget about 2012 thing and started different topics – you made it remember again :D

1373 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
dekurvajo says

I think there is 2 popular thread here: “End of the World 2012” and Why the review is so sloooooow” :D

367 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
-axnorpix says

I think there is 2 popular thread here: “End of the World 2012” and Why the review is so sloooooow” :D
i think you all scared reviewers by posting about “End of the World 2012” :D
by
by
by
by
by
by