44 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
erikdiamond says

I do not believe the world will end according to Mayans. I believe what BIBLE declares about the signs related to the last day when Christ will return. And no, the signs are not what they claim based on world news. :-)

4500 posts Love & Light
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • South Africa
+3 more
digitalscience says

This is my prediction, based on the Mayan Calendar and what is written in the bible and other religions. History tells us that the Mayans, Egyptians and pagan Romans worshiped the sun. But as pagans they all practiced human sacrifices, polytheism (multiple gods) and serpent worship. They were in fact satanists, able to tap into evil spiritual realms which gave them knowledge and powers which made them the strong empires that they were. Then in the midst of all that a great teacher of man kind came who we call Jesus or Muhammad or Buddha with great lessons for humanity, about love and warning us of the evils on the planet and future events that will take place. The pagan Romans later merged Christianity with sun worship, it’s not a coincidence we call Jesus the son or sun of God, or there were 12 disciples and 12 constellations of the zodiac. The story of Jesus being dead for 3 days and being resurrected, is adopted from the pagan religion of what is about to occur on the 21st of December 2012. The Mayan calendar records the end the solar cycle of 5125 years, something will happen with the magnetism of the sun, and it will go dark for 3 days, after which the new sun will emerge, bringing us into the 5th world. Just like Jesus the son of god who died on the 21st of the December for 3 days and was resurrected on the 25th of December. Which is why we celebrate Christmas on the 25th, which is the birth of the new sun.

3747 posts
  • Won a Competition
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Exclusive Author
  • Spain
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
+5 more
pezflash says

The funny thing is that sometimes i think you are in serious talk.
There could be life in other galaxies, maybe not now but millions years before or after, who knows.
But i’m sure there won’t ever be another specie as conceited as humans.

122 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
BrianHermelijn says

Yes the world will end! We will see flying horses/fishes and dinosaurs will arrive from the grave….

On a serious note no it won’t. Although we could get certain events like some days without light if science is actually providing the correct evidence related to the sun/moon/earth standing on the same line.

5751 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • India
+3 more
VF says

Wondering what will happen to this thread after 21st…

Someone will come and say:
Old thread attracting spam, so locking it.

This is my prediction! :P

3501 posts
  • United Kingdom
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Won a Competition
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
+2 more
ToivoMedia says

This is my prediction, based on the Mayan Calendar and what is written in the bible and other religions. History tells us that the Mayans, Egyptians and pagan Romans worshiped the sun. But as pagans they all practiced human sacrifices, polytheism (multiple gods) and serpent worship. They were in fact satanists, able to tap into evil spiritual realms which gave them knowledge and powers which made them the strong empires that they were. Then in the midst of all that a great teacher of man kind came who we call Jesus or Muhammad or Buddha with great lessons for humanity, about love and warning us of the evils on the planet and future events that will take place. The pagan Romans later merged Christianity with sun worship, it’s not a coincidence we call Jesus the son or sun of God, or there were 12 disciples and 12 constellations of the zodiac. The story of Jesus being dead for 3 days and being resurrected, is adopted from the pagan religion of what is about to occur on the 21st of December 2012. The Mayan calendar records the end the solar cycle of 5125 years, something will happen with the magnetism of the sun, and it will go dark for 3 days, after which the new sun will emerge, bringing us into the 5th world. Just like Jesus the son of god who died on the 21st of the December for 3 days and was resurrected on the 25th of December. Which is why we celebrate Christmas on the 25th, which is the birth of the new sun.

I thought the switching off of the sun had come early, then I remembered I live in Glasgow. :notfunny:

3501 posts
  • United Kingdom
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Won a Competition
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
+2 more
ToivoMedia says

Wondering what will happen to this thread after 21st…

Someone will come and say:
Old thread attracting spam, so locking it.

This is my prediction! :P

True! :D And we might need a rehab thread for traumatised authors who are shocked the world hasn’t ended, and regret deleting all their items!

355 posts
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
-axnorpix says

21 st wont be end of world.. may be beginning of the end time.

1468 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Europe
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
Bedros says

The world as we know it today will end, but the world is a reflection of you. So the time has come for us to choose do we want to replace the concepts that are already collapsing.
Indeed, the world is your mirror, what do you see? Everything you see is a reflection of yourself. What is love? to recognize yourself in another – what is that which you see? Love, the fabric of all things, the essence of your soul.. love is the key, everything else is an illusion.

+1 , nice speech.

1405 posts
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Europe
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
Stylius says

@digitalscience, are you serious about it? Do you really believe in the devil and how he has given knowledge to the Romans and Mayas? I’m sorry, but it sounds ridiculous. The Roman Empire was a great empire because of the Greeks’ knowledge and the Romans’ spirit of conquering. I don’t know about the Mayas, I know that their culture was dead long before the Spaniards arrived, and to be honest, they did not leave any important trail. Of course they knew about astronomy, the Greeks also knew about astronomy, when you don’t have a computer in front of you your eyes look upstairs and you start investigating. Now, they were not that accurate, they might have predicted a few eclipses, but that’s not such a big deal. Their calendar? OK, it might end in a few days? So? Then it will be just like New Year’s morning, nothing will change really.

Jesus might have a been a good man, but he was a man, he had no powers and he was not the son of any god. He tried to teach good morals (most of them can be argued) and the people who believed him made a poor society in science, arts and architecture that lasted one thousand years in Europe and whose consequences we still endure.

I’m sorry DS, but I don’t really agree with your spiritual side :)

by
by
by
by
by
by