1734 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
VisualSharing says

There is a lot of knowledge in what digitalscience is sharing. Just don’t accept everything literally, adapt it to your views, personal beliefs and naming conventions of your preference. :) If you wish, of course.

tiberiualexander
tiberiualexander Recent Posts Threads Started
119 posts
    Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured on Envato Market
+5 more
tiberiualexander says

Yet they did not had a wheel :)
The wheel to them would be primitive as they could travel through dimensions and manipulate reality. The reason why we don’t know this, or its not in the history books, is because those who do know, don’t want the general population to know.. that’s why ancient mysteries stay as ancient mysteries.

Personally I have similar kind of belief / intuition but still it is fine if others can’t see the same. My personal belief is stone-age life style will comeback but not as a failure of civilization but due to more realisation/need/benifits of simplicity. Any level of technology is primitive! :P

I mean if high technology is used only for food and por^ then the technology is a fail. If stone-age level technology helps infinite understanding – that is better! :D – in fact that is the better technology/technique as long as it works.

Yup technology aids man’s capabilities artificially. But what if those long ago understood the nature of the universe and their minds and body. Considering our bodies, are electrical just like a computer. Also science has theorized the nature of the universe is consciousness. Psychologists have theorized we only used 10% of our brains capacity and that a fair amount of our DNA is disabled and has an unknown purpose.

So considering the universe is consciousness / electrical, our minds are frequency receivers of information, and our well being is linked between the brain (perception of reality /emotions) and our bodies – if we used our minds more effectively we could not only enhance and heal our own bodies, but also perceive and manipulate reality without technology. Modern man has basically just made machines that do the thinking and work for us, so overall we’ve become collectively out of tune with our minds, body and this planet.

Actually, we use almost 100% of our brain. The 10% myth has been busted years ago. As for the DNA, it is true that we have some genes deactivated, but we know the purpose of most of them. Also, I am 100% sure that the human mind is not that powerful (at least not in these days and neither in the ancient times), and that’s a good thing. I’m pretty sure that human kind would use those powers in destructive ways.

Regarding the relationship between humans and the Universe, it is true that the matter is nothing but “condensed energy” and that energy must have some kind of consciousness. Otherwise, how has this beautiful Universe been made? As our brains work using electrical energy and our entire bodies are made from energy, we might be able to acces a small part of that consciousness someday, but that day is very, very far from now. Lucian Blaga, a brilliant romanian poet who also was one of the greatest philosophers ever explained in one of his books the reasons why humans can’t and shouldn’t have that kind of knowledge.

P.S. Sorry for my poor English. It is very hard to explain these concepts and ideas in a foreign language.

4596 posts Love & Light
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
digitalscience says

@digitalscience, are you serious about it? Do you really believe in the devil and how he has given knowledge to the Romans and Mayas? I’m sorry, but it sounds ridiculous. The Roman Empire was a great empire because of the Greeks’ knowledge and the Romans’ spirit of conquering. I don’t know about the Mayas, I know that their culture was dead long before the Spaniards arrived, and to be honest, they did not leave any important trail. Of course they knew about astronomy, the Greeks also knew about astronomy, when you don’t have a computer in front of you your eyes look upstairs and you start investigating. Now, they were not that accurate, they might have predicted a few eclipses, but that’s not such a big deal. Their calendar? OK, it might end in a few days? So? Then it will be just like New Year’s morning, nothing will change really.

Jesus might have a been a good man, but he was a man, he had no powers and he was not the son of any god. He tried to teach good morals (most of them can be argued) and the people who believed him made a poor society in science, arts and architecture that lasted one thousand years in Europe and whose consequences we still endure.

I’m sorry DS, but I don’t really agree with your spiritual side :)

There are just my opinions based on 3 years of study in many ancient cultures and religions, origins of mankind and quantum theory and the nature of the universe.. I’ve just found that everything seems to be connected in a profound way. The only way to make this connection is to not sit with what you’ve been taught, but look at all the parts and see the common denominator. Having one held belief makes you only see one side of the truth. But everyone is entitled to their own beliefs of course, but that unfortunately makes humanity segregated when essentially we are all part of the human race. The truth of our origins has been obscured and hidden since the beginning.

I used the term ‘devil’ as symbolism, but from science we know there are many dimensions to reality. For example infer-red we know it exists but we can’t see it, so just because we can’t see something doesn’t mean it’s not there. But from experience after practicing opening up my 3rd eye, I can say that dimensional spirit realms exists. And that there are good and evil forces at play in the universe. We just can’t see them in spirit form but only the effects on human minds, but if you look at human history this has been an epic battle between the two since the emergence of humanity. And we really are reaching the pinnacle to this unveiling of the truth in the coming times. The answers are all there right in front of us if we have eyes to see them. To understand our future, we must look back at the past and try understand the messages left by the ancients in stone and writings. Also there is a reason why the Mayan, Egyptian and the Roman empires collapsed.. something happened that we don’t fully understand – but I feel it has something do with the play of good and evil / shift in global consciousness ie Apocalypse “unveiling of knowledge”. It’s not the end but only the beginning :)

5888 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

DS, isn’t it true that your 3rd eye looks very similar to Elite badge? :D

(Talking about profile image :p )

4596 posts Love & Light
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
digitalscience says

This is the origin of Father Christmas and the reindeer and sleigh – watch video sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction :D

4596 posts Love & Light
+8 more
digitalscience says

Tibetan monk statement about 21/12/2012

“Fall and winter will be warm, and from 12/21/2012 Earth will begin to pass through the galactic” zero band. “This is a special state space where the blanked and not be subject to any energy. Was complete darkness and silence. The electricity and communications. Darkness will be accompanied by flashes of light, as well as the play of light and shadow. Sometimes it may seem that roam figures – as if the dead rose from their graves. earth will shake slightly – like a small earthquake. Some buildings can be destroyed “- warned Lama.

Source here

Also an interesting thing about the Tibetian monks and Hopi American Indians (descendants of the Mayans) is that Tibet is situated on the exact opposite side of the world as the Hopi Indians but have very strange language links. In the Hopi language, the word for love sounds very similar to the Tibetan word for hate and the word for love in Tibetan sounds very similar to the Hopi word for hate. This is also the case with the words Sun and Moon in both languages.

3683 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
+8 more
ToivoMedia says

Fall and winter will be warm

Good news! So I won’t freeze to death if I go out for a stroll in a t shirt right now? It’s a balmy 0 degrees C tonight.

4596 posts Love & Light
+8 more
digitalscience says

Fall and winter will be warm
Good news! So I won’t freeze to death if I go out for a stroll in a t shirt right now? It’s a balmy 0 degrees C tonight.

Haha hmmm I think he’s talking about Tibet, you’re a little higher up in the UK so I can’t say ;)

19 posts
    Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+1 more
Work_music says

No)))

4596 posts Love & Light
+8 more
digitalscience says

Actually, we use almost 100% of our brain. The 10% myth has been busted years ago. As for the DNA, it is true that we have some genes deactivated, but we know the purpose of most of them. Also, I am 100% sure that the human mind is not that powerful (at least not in these days and neither in the ancient times), and that’s a good thing. I’m pretty sure that human kind would use those powers in destructive ways.

100% really? if you have information on that, I’d like to read up on that theory but I seriously doubt that. Well there has been evidence, and also legends of ancient man living up to 150 years old, so I dunno if you are basing your comments on own thoughts or actual evidence. But I tend to disagree with you ;) But I do believe there are those in power who know the ancient secrets and using in destructive ways, as you said.

by
by
by
by
by
by