368 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Beta Tester
  • Europe
Mirtt says

Also, I am 100% sure that the human mind is not that powerful
This is the perfect example of the illusion created by society that human mind is somehow limited. If it can be imagined, it can be created.

It is not an illusion created by society. I don’t like politics, religion, dogmas, I never watch TV, I have my own beliefs molded by years of reflections and reading philosophy, science and the so-called “fringe science”. Also, I meant that the human mind is currently not that powerful, but I didn’t say it won’t be someday. For now, we are just some little ants compared to the greatness of the Universe. We don’t even understand more than 5% of the Universe. If we knew all the secrets of the Universe, we wouldn’t know how to handle them. We would be almost gods, and that kind of power is dangerous.

Anyway, please imagine the 16th dimension (I have a pretty good idea about how the 10th would look, but I want to go further). Or imagine a new colour. Or imagine an entity that could create the Universe and describe how that entity was born. Then create that entity yourself.

See what I’m talking about? Even our imagination is currently limited. But check out the video I recommended on the 15th page of the topic. Our children will be smarter, and their children even smarter. Our brains are forced to evolve because we live in this era of information.

Anyway, the world won’t end in 2012 and nothing will change http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjKUqQ2uSzg . I don’t think we’ll experience any kind of awakening or something like that. I want it to happen, but that doesn’t mean it will.

Knowledge is limited, not imagination. We need to have more experiences in order to achieve greatness. I don’t think you can measure our understanding about the universe, and since the universe is supposed to be infinite it is pretty obvious that you cannot make comparisons.

What is certain is that everything is uncertain. The base for science is doubt, uncertainity, which means that you can never really have a theory which in the future will not somehow collapse. Different scientists have different ideas and most of the time they encounter each other. The video which shows that our children will be smarter can be proven to be false. There are no more evolutionary pressures driving gross human evolution and with this information era, actually, I honestly believe that we are getting more and more dumb.

122 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
BrianHermelijn says

Just in case (which is what I did) go outside check out the moon and see if you can see 2 other planets behind the moon (besides it) if you have a telescope you can see it better. And let me know if you did see the planets. You don’t have to be a science to see the planets behind the moon ;)

That will prove something better instead of base things on theory. After all we won’t believe something until we see it with our own eyes.

122 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
BrianHermelijn says

Just in case (which is what I did) go outside check out the moon and see if you can see 2 other planets behind the moon (besides it) if you have a telescope you can see it better. And let me know if you did see the planets. You don’t have to be a science to see the planets behind the moon ;) That will prove something better instead of base things on theory. After all we won’t believe something until we see it with our own eyes.

Keep in mind that you would need to check this out during the night ;). Since in the day you won’t be able to see the planets.

4505 posts Love & Light
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • South Africa
+3 more
digitalscience says

Lol, :D Just tried to pull digitalscience into normal world ;)
What is the normal world, the one controlled by reptilians? Nah I’d rather stay in the abnormal world then ;)
\\

:D

177 posts straight to the art designs
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
+4 more
arrowthemes says

Well, I don’t know believe in Mayans theory neither in the world ending in a few days from now, but all I know, there has been a prophesy of what the scientist are calling ‘the big one’ in California.

A bunch od scientists claim it will devastate many places in Los Angeles but the fact is Los Angeles will go under the sea. It may not happen on the 21st of December but its bound to happen. Keep this thread until then.

1256 posts
  • Bought between 1000 and 4999 items
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
graphic4444 says

how about a storewide Envato “Planetary Apocalypse” Sale Event? lol

226 posts
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users