• Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
-axnorpix says

If a magnetic pole shift happens in a moment, like a snap that’s surely a huge disaster. All other changes has a span/scale of 1000s of years, which won’t affect ‘anythings’ routine. The solar wind thing isn’t today’s problem, we always have that kind of risk. So the question is how much is the possibility for a pole shift considering current circumstances observed by NASA and others? The first thing we need to understand is we can’t do anything for such drastic changes with current scale of technology. So better forget and prepare only for what we can control, for example fuel demand/ alternative/ economy emission control, and life style, stress level issues etc.
there are a lots of questions that will be answered in December 22 ,,caz we all are student untill we die :D
5751 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • India
+3 more
VF says

^ I promise medias of our generation won’t stop even after a particular date. That’s worse than really facing / experiencing the pleasure of disasters in timely manner! :D

3500 posts
  • United Kingdom
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Won a Competition
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
+2 more
ToivoMedia says

I think the question is should we believe that nothing will happen because NASA and main stream media says so – who are controlled by the Illuminati anyways, or should we believe what ancient cultures have predicted, mentioned in writings and witnessed happening before. Also if they knew the world was going to go through a massive event, do you honestly think they would tell everyone anyways.. can you imagine what the general population would do if we knew some major disasters would occur before hand… no they would not tell us, because that would cause massive disruption in the stock markets and create panic, fear and crimes. It would be in their interests to keep quiet. Think about it. But what they have done is conditioned us ahead of time, with movies like “2012”, “Independence Day” “I am Legend” etc even movies like “Twlight” romanticizing blood drinking demons are sexy haha.. and when it happens everyone will be like, oohhh is this really happening, its like that movie..

To think that there is a world wide cover up involving every major government, about an upcoming disaster (like in the plot of the movie 2012) to me is simply not plausible. In fact it’s a long way from being plausible. Even before the advent of the internet / smart phone generation, how can something so huge be kept secret?

355 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
-axnorpix says

^ I promise medias of our generation won’t stop even after a particular date. That’s worse than really facing / experiencing the pleasure of disasters in timely manner! :D
exactly lol… its nature of human being :D
3500 posts
  • United Kingdom
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
+2 more
ToivoMedia says

enslavement of mad kind…

“Mad kind”... sounds about right. :)

368 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Beta Tester
  • Europe
Mirtt says

Just in case (which is what I did) go outside check out the moon and see if you can see 2 other planets behind the moon (besides it) if you have a telescope you can see it better. And let me know if you did see the planets. You don’t have to be a science to see the planets behind the moon ;) That will prove something better instead of base things on theory. After all we won’t believe something until we see it with our own eyes.

Is the moon there when nobody is looking?

4500 posts Love & Light
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • South Africa
+3 more
digitalscience says

Even before the advent of the internet / smart phone generation, how can something so huge be kept secret?

Ummm.. this isn’t being kept secret, there are thousands of articles about something happening in 2012 in books, religious texts and ancient documents and calendars… It’s just not something you’ll see on the TV like CNN or BBC as an official story or warning, but let’s just believe everything we’re told on TV then, because our governments never lie to us or keep secrets ever ;)

226 posts
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
martinjamez says

just imagine a situation like in the movie I am Legend, most of the people died & only few survives, and those who survived were just ordinary people who dont have any knowledge about the scientific & technological things, i think man kind have to start from the beginning again.

3500 posts
  • United Kingdom
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
+2 more
ToivoMedia says

Even before the advent of the internet / smart phone generation, how can something so huge be kept secret?
Ummm.. this isn’t being kept secret, there are thousands of articles about something happening in 2012 in books, religious texts and ancient documents and calendars… It’s just not something you’ll see on the TV like CNN or BBC as an official story or warning, but let’s just believe everything we’re told on TV then, because our governments never lie to us or keep secrets ever ;)

On an official level, it’s being kept secret. It’s only “alternative” sources that are talking about anything actually happening on 21/12/2012. Unless I’m mistaken.

3085 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
+1 more
Raincutter says

:D

by