288 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+2 more
soundengine says

Well, digitalscience one day (hopefully on the 22nd) you’ll lol at yourself and can’t believe how gullible you were. So yes, I bet you’ll feel more “enlightened” after the 21st :D

Take care ;)

3007 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 200+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+7 more
duotive says

Even before the advent of the internet / smart phone generation, how can something so huge be kept secret?
Ummm.. this isn’t being kept secret, there are thousands of articles about something happening in 2012 in books, religious texts and ancient documents and calendars… It’s just not something you’ll see on the TV like CNN or BBC as an official story or warning, but let’s just believe everything we’re told on TV then, because our governments never lie to us or keep secrets ever ;)

So someone invented time travel in the past and the science of that was lost? Prediction of future events is impossible. It is possible, if you can predict the movement of all the particles in this universe. Can someone do that? No. So the only possibility is to time travel and see what happens and than write about it. So you are saying that time travel tech was achieved and now it was lost? The world can end now. You cannot stop it or predict it.

5860 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

Well, digitalscience one day (hopefully on the 22nd) you’ll lol at yourself and can’t believe how gullible you were. So yes, I bet you’ll feel more “enlightened” after the 21st :D Take care ;)

DS is fine. Think about 1000s of fake ones that start their pseudo mission claiming they perceived something on that day. I afraid these kind of things may not be registered in the coming 50-60 years (since people know that nothing happened) but later when no one aware about what actually happened, there could be even false histories written revolving this date – as if alien contact happened to few fellows and got another date and time! :D

False histories are not uncommon on every culture, including even the stone writings done 1000s of years ago (mostly about achievements – wealth etc). Also many such histories has multiple sources so that it will raise credibility – exactly the same happens for 2012 hype. But this time not by Mayan’s attempt but present generation’s mis-interpretation about past.

If we sitback and research writings on pyramid and a few ancient ones, may be we can even find javascript’s syntax some way and start another hype.

4594 posts Love & Light
    Has referred 500+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+8 more
digitalscience says

Even before the advent of the internet / smart phone generation, how can something so huge be kept secret?
Ummm.. this isn’t being kept secret, there are thousands of articles about something happening in 2012 in books, religious texts and ancient documents and calendars… It’s just not something you’ll see on the TV like CNN or BBC as an official story or warning, but let’s just believe everything we’re told on TV then, because our governments never lie to us or keep secrets ever ;)
So someone invented time travel in the past and the science of that was lost? Prediction of future events is impossible. It is possible, if you can predict the movement of all the particles in this universe. Can someone do that? No. So the only possibility is to time travel and see what happens and than write about it. So you are saying that time travel tech was achieved and now it was lost? The world can end now. You cannot stop it or predict it.

Mayan calendar isn’t a prediction device.. it records a re-occurring solar cycle that they have recorded completing 4 times already. Next argument ;)

4594 posts Love & Light
    Has referred 500+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+8 more
digitalscience says

Well, digitalscience one day (hopefully on the 22nd) you’ll lol at yourself and can’t believe how gullible you were. So yes, I bet you’ll feel more “enlightened” after the 21st :D Take care ;)

Haha.. yeh I’ve kinda gone very far down the rabbit hole with this one, the sun better do something weird otherwise I’m going to be outcasted from this community lol.. but the reason I’m talking about this is incase I’m right and maybe who ever has read my ramblings will have an idea of what is going on.

366 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
-axnorpix says
Next argument ;)
lol :D
5860 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

Looks like DS will become stressful if nothing happens like disaster etc :D

288 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+2 more
soundengine says

Actually, prediction of the future is very possible in quantum physics and you don’t need time machines. There are many people who have the ability of premonition. Only it’s not so powerful to predict the distant future and it might not happen exactly in this version of the universe.

I haven’t seen any mayan text describing their premonitions. It’s just a calendar. My calendar ends on the 31 Dec, 2012. It doesn’t mean anything. When it ends, I’ll use another calendar.

People have the habit of mixing everything these days. When they find out there’s some meat in a single conspiracy theory, they tend to accept every conspiracy theory at face value. This is a wrong attitude and might lead one to lose their sanity. A smart person must remain sceptic of everything they read, hear and even experience.

On the other hand, what might happen on the 21st is 1) earthquakes due to planetary alignments and their gravitational forces. 2) Something happening as a result of the experiment scheduled to be performed in CERN laboratories on that day. 3) A crazy leader starting a war just for the fun of it.

5860 posts
+8 more
VF says

People have the habit of mixing everything these days. When they find out there’s some meat in a single conspiracy theory, they tend to accept every conspiracy theory at face value. This is a wrong attitude and might lead one to lose their sanity. A smart person must remain sceptic of everything they read, hear and even experience.

Exactly. Almost all medium of info these days are getting diluted and less credible.

4594 posts Love & Light
+8 more
digitalscience says

Just want to add that a second Mayan calendar ending on the same date was uncovered in another area this year.. so it’s not just one calendar but two recording the same event and maybe more. The thing we have to ask ourselves, why does modern man overlook the purpose of their calendar, when we don’t even know how or can replicate their stone cutting techniques with modern machinery.. so how can we assume we know what will happen and they don’t know anything.

by
by
by
by
by
by