4140 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Brazil
+3 more
tsafi says

Lots of mambo jumbo stuff if you ask me.

I don’t know about you guys, but trust me at the 12/13 I’ll still be here to trash VF and sting digitalscience on his AS3 coding :P deal with it :D

4649 posts Love & Light
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
digitalscience says

I haven’t seen any mayan text describing their premonitions. It’s just a calendar. My calendar ends on the 31 Dec, 2012. It doesn’t mean anything. When it ends, I’ll use another calendar.

Well the Mayans also had a 365 day calendar for the year which I’m sure they restarted every year just like us.. but that doesn’t explain their long count calendar of 5125 years – why would they keep track of that, for fun? :P not likely. Their prophecy texts clearly stated moving from the 4th world to the 5th world. This is could even be a dimensional shift.

6001 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
+8 more
VF says

^ So after 22nd DEC if nothing happens, should we drop or accept the calender that points about 5125 cycle? Should we assume the dimensional shift as something already happened?

297 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+2 more
soundengine says

I haven’t seen any mayan text describing their premonitions. It’s just a calendar. My calendar ends on the 31 Dec, 2012. It doesn’t mean anything. When it ends, I’ll use another calendar.
Well the Mayans also had a 365 day calendar for the year which I’m sure they restarted every year just like us.. but that doesn’t explain their long count calendar of 5125 years – why would they keep track of that, for fun? :P not likely. Their prophecy texts clearly stated moving from the 4th world to the 5th world. This is could even be a dimensional shift.

For the sake of knowing of course. As they didn’t have TVs at that time, they probably watched the sky at nights :P

And if you were a careful mayan who noticed patterns happening at the sky, imagine how you could amaze your fellow tribesmen with that knowledge. An easy way to gain celebrity status :)

3714 posts
  • Located in United Kingdom
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
+8 more
ToivoMedia says

Lots of mambo jumbo stuff if you ask me.

Mambo jumbo??? I would dance to that. I think Santana did a version of Mambo jumbo. :)

6001 posts
+8 more
VF says

^ So after 22nd DEC if nothing happens, should we drop or accept the calender that points about 5125 cycle? Should we assume the dimensional shift as something already happened?

I have to answer my own question – in different way. Majority of those who claims these stuff as evidence will continue to claim as if something happened as of 21st even if nothing comes to real experience.

4649 posts Love & Light
+8 more
digitalscience says

This video I made a while back from a vision, hopefully won’t be this dramatic :) ... but this seems appropriate for this thread watch here

6001 posts
+8 more
VF says

This video I made a while back from a vision, hopefully won’t be this dramatic :) ... but this seems appropriate for this thread watch here
Say yes or no to my questions. Those are honest questions:

So after 22nd DEC if nothing happens, should we drop or accept the calender that points about 5125 cycle? Should we assume the dimensional shift as something already happened?

297 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+2 more
soundengine says

Oh, i see you used pyramids and eye symbolism maybe you’re an agent trying to deceive us lol

4649 posts Love & Light
+8 more
digitalscience says

Say yes or no to my questions. Those are honest questions: So after 22nd DEC if nothing happens, should we drop or accept the calender that points about 5125 cycle? Should we assume the dimensional shift as something already happened?

Maybe nothing will happen if your 3rd eye (pineal) isn’t opened – 5th dimension could be like a frequency range we can tap into with our minds, and to create an altered state of reality and understanding.. or it could do something to our DNA or something.. it could be a like a cosmic upgrade that happens every 5125 years, like a windows automatic update :D

\\

Eye of Horus / All seeing eye and Pineal gland / 3rd eye

by
by
by
by
by
by