3732 posts
  • Located in United Kingdom
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
+8 more
ToivoMedia says

This video I made a while back from a vision, hopefully won’t be this dramatic :) ... but this seems appropriate for this thread watch here

So on 21st December the ancient power of dubstep-trip-hop-electro-glitch-trance will fall from the sky and destroy us all???? :)

6029 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

This video I made a while back from a vision, hopefully won’t be this dramatic :) ... but this seems appropriate for this thread watch here
Say yes or no to my questions. Those are honest questions: So after 22nd DEC if nothing happens, should we drop or accept the calender that points about 5125 cycle? Should we assume the dimensional shift as something already happened?
Maybe nothing will happen if your 3rd eye (pineal) isn’t opened – 5th dimension could be like a frequency range we can tap into with our minds, and to create an altered state of reality and understanding.. or it could do something to our DNA or something.. it could be a like a cosmic upgrade that happens every 5125 years, like a windows automatic update :D

Great! I know this would be the answer.

This is very similar to the ads claiming “free” and when you enter the store – there would be few more conditions we never imagined.

DS, if you are honest, you should share these kind of info only to those who already opened their 3rd eye. Average people like us don’t have any use with such high level info.

4680 posts Love & Light
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
digitalscience says

All I know is the world isn’t as it seems, there are things we don’t understand, and mysteries that haven’t been explained to us. But all will be revealed soon and it’s an exciting time to be alive.

366 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
-axnorpix says

All I know is the world isn’t as it seems, there are things we don’t understand, and mysteries that haven’t been explained to us. But all will be revealed soon and it’s an exciting time to be alive.
Exactly what i was thinking about it.
6029 posts
+8 more
VF says

Exactly what i was thinking about it.

This curiosity exists for every generation continuously for 1000s of years. It is just our psychology to assume that our generation is special and going to “see” the “long awaited”.

If you guys want to see anything special – you need to do something special towards own inner self (I mean extremely special). I dont want to add this as another conspiracy but unless we make our own special track/connection towards anything, it will continue to exist in the same old way how 10000s of generations/people continued. This applies even for a Template – Layout design and video presentation etc. For me it is obvious and also agree if that doesn’t looks that way! :)

Another point, completely different one but frequently talked here. If you follow a research about aliens – never assume that they will be same as how they approached in the past. Such long time gaps always opens room for new approach and new plans. So instead of observing just patterns of evidence from past, also await for new patterns! :D

366 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
-axnorpix says

I don’t think so because only god who knows. And it’s very sad if world end 2012, cause of my new site have not been earn yet, just kidding :)
i was not saying this world will end in 2012..but its kinda “beginning of End time” may be we got to wait ..yea only God knows..the same God give us warning and sign of “End time” right ? ..btw nice animation box in your site :P
7 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
sharonq says

Here is a question for those who are considering this as even a remote possibility – if the Mayans did predict a date for an event – would that date be based on their calendar or ours? Dec 21st that is coming in a few days is not the Dec 21st the Mayans predicted – they did not have leap years so our calendars get 1 day out of sync each 4 years… I think the gap is about 60 days now – so the world already ended a couple of months ago – we just haven’t figured it out yet :>)

6029 posts
+8 more
VF says

Here is a question for those who are considering this as even a remote possibility – if the Mayans did predict a date for an event – would that date be based on their calendar or ours? Dec 21st that is coming in a few days is not the Dec 21st the Mayans predicted – they did not have leap years so our calendars get 1 day out of sync each 4 years… I think the gap is about 60 days now – so the world already ended a couple of months ago – we just haven’t figured it out yet :>)

+1. Not only that but there are too many things that are really less accurate due to our limitations on technology and nature. For example, Solar system’s current position on galactic scale. People always assume that today’s technology is perfect in finding these locations. But considering the scales ralated to galaxy level (~100,000 Light years dia and ~10,000 Light years bulge) we shouldn’t assume we are enough precise to make conclusions.

What we observe as our own galaxy is a complex mix of light travelling for more than thousands of light years distorted in may aspects even from the time of big bang. Did we completed formating such data (to find location of sun/the shift) with our current undertandings about big bang? Deal with it! :D

Internet gives the benefits of sharing knowledge – at the same time opens door for conspiracy theories with least possible accuracy and manages to get affect average people’s understanding. sigh!

1642 posts I create things I wish existed
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Won a competition
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
cyzer says

Well I’ve said my bit, take it or leave it. I for one am going to a remote area in the wilderness before the 21st, before the 3 days of darkness and going to make a bonfire and make spears. Peace :) My answer: the world will not end, but a new world will begin ;)

Digital Science, for real. Can I ask what you are going to do ? I am very serious about this date. I am getting candles and water, going to write all my important information and projects into exterior HDD and wrap it into Lead packaging. Also will take all my savings from bank. Make them real paper out of virtual bank digits before it is not too late.

What are you going to do ?

6029 posts
+8 more
VF says

^ hmm… In this week, I am about to set up expensive solar panel for power supply. Is that going to be fried and useless after 21st? :D

Anyway it will be useful atleast for a week (before 21st) occording to Mayan calander! :P

by
by
by
by
by
by