1666 posts I create things I wish existed
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Won a competition
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
cyzer says

This is a good depiction of what will happen likely. A vibrational and positive raise in consciousness. We probably won’t notice a thing on the day itself. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlfYHAV1i8w&t
Forgot to say thanks for posting this video, GloriousVids. That’s actually something Mayan’s was referring to as well. Which is the new conscious thoughts that one may feel during that day.

You’re welcome! Yes all this misinformation about doomsday stuff. Nobody ever claimed doom & gloom was going to happen, not even the Mayans. Western people interpreted it wrongly in order to benefit from it, because that is what greedy rich people do. Just take a look at all these 2012 commercials (axe/lynx, chevrolet) and 2012 end of the world videoclips or even the 2012 movie. It’s all a way for companies to make money.

With that said I still think there are enough people seeing through all this nonsense and see this date for what it actually is. Just a pre-cursor for a more loving and harmonious world.

I have 2012/mayan prophecy connected item, does that mean I am greedy rich person who benefits from it ? :( awwwwwwww….

391 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Joined an Envato Football competition
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
motionvids says

This is a good depiction of what will happen likely. A vibrational and positive raise in consciousness. We probably won’t notice a thing on the day itself. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlfYHAV1i8w&t
Forgot to say thanks for posting this video, GloriousVids. That’s actually something Mayan’s was referring to as well. Which is the new conscious thoughts that one may feel during that day.

You’re welcome! Yes all this misinformation about doomsday stuff. Nobody ever claimed doom & gloom was going to happen, not even the Mayans. Western people interpreted it wrongly in order to benefit from it, because that is what greedy rich people do. Just take a look at all these 2012 commercials (axe/lynx, chevrolet) and 2012 end of the world videoclips or even the 2012 movie. It’s all a way for companies to make money.

With that said I still think there are enough people seeing through all this nonsense and see this date for what it actually is. Just a pre-cursor for a more loving and harmonious world.
I have 2012/mayan prophecy connected item, does that mean I am greedy rich person who benefits from it ? :( awwwwwwww….

Lol! I have no clue, do you consider yourself to be one? But I’m not judging any company or person for doing so, it’s just a thing people do to survive;) Or rather survive in luxury, everybody has different standards ofcourse. ;-)

Great Item by the way!

210 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+2 more
codeblvck says

@ GloriousVids it has to become profitable at some point then companies start banking on it, it doesnt really make you greedy, if you are selling something people are wanting to buy, all business is based on supply and demand. axe/lynx, chevrolet arent the ones that made people believe in it, everyones got to pay bills some people have higher lol, sadly this is what capitalism is.

1436 posts Determined to give you nothing but the best!
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+8 more
mrcharlesbrown says

If you really want to understand whats going on watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaDOkMEK4uk

Thank you so much for this video. Really very educational – not about the WORLD END THING but about our thought and way of life.

2 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Located in United States
Empyer1175 says

@ industryphoto: If you really want to understand whats going on watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaDOkMEK4uk

GREAT INFO no matter what religion or belief I believe anyone can personally benefit from this channel.

6086 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

There is a prediction by today’s scientists about which no one cares these days:

The heat death of the universe is a suggested ultimate fate of the universe, in which the universe has diminished to a state of no thermodynamic free energy and therefore can no longer sustain motion or life.

(In just 10 power 100 years)

I feel crying for this most unsolvable event as this disaster affects not only mankind but all the possible alien kinds! :P

1736 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
VisualSharing says

There is a prediction by today’s scientists about which no one cares these days:

The heat death of the universe is a suggested ultimate fate of the universe, in which the universe has diminished to a state of no thermodynamic free energy and therefore can no longer sustain motion or life.

(In just 10 power 100 years)

I feel crying for this most unsolvable event as this disaster affects not only mankind but all the possible alien kinds! :P

Predictions like those are reflections of the concept that all beings exist in the material sphere. Also, that time/space exists outside of it. Not much basis in reality.

6086 posts
+8 more
VF says

^ May be, but science on both sides might have its own good reasons to exist. Not necessarily material reality to be considered as less superior than other realities. Being inexperienced with all kind of realities, atleast it is safe to assume both having equal reasons to co-exist.

Btw, another prediction:
This thread will become funniest thread after 21st Dec :D

4725 posts Interactive Design
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+8 more
digitalscience says

Candles out of stock in China, and some guy builds an ark, but ran out of money to finish it ” video Also armegeddon houses in the UK stock piling food and arms for the demon-reptilian-alien apocalypse ;)

6086 posts
+8 more
VF says

Candles out of stock in China, and some guy builds an ark, but ran out of money to finish it ” video

hmm… In my location, people already being familiar with darkness in the form of 10-14 hour power cuts per day. I don’t need candles, already having inverter batteries – should work for 3 days if used sparingly :P

Btw, all these unnecessary urge happens due to DS and few other guys in the world :D

by
by
by
by
by
by