4712 posts Love & Light
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
digitalscience says

Candles out of stock in China, and some guy builds an ark, but ran out of money to finish it ” video

hmm… In my location, people already being familiar with darkness in the form of 10-14 hour power cuts per day. I don’t need candles, already having inverter batteries – should work for 3 days if used sparingly :P

Btw, all these unnecessary urge happens due to DS and few other guys in the world :D

Hmmm maybe they read this thread? ;)

6082 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

Hmmm maybe they read this thread? ;)

There are dedicated websites opened by those who neither interested in spirituality/consciousness nor cares about other people’s time. That is one of the major reasons.

Secondly the movies are worst form of art that prepares people for psychological abuse – one of the awkward reason behind these urge.

3781 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
  • Contributed a free file of the month
+8 more
ToivoMedia says

@ industryphoto: If you really want to understand whats going on watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaDOkMEK4uk GREAT INFO no matter what religion or belief I believe anyone can personally benefit from this channel.

A 14 year old talking over the top of stupid looking animation. Let’s all take this seriously! :D

3751 posts
  • Located in Spain
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+9 more
pezflash says

Talking about the end of the world…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOjXGde1YuA

:)

370 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Joined an Envato Football competition
+4 more
Mirtt says

Talking about the end of the world… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOjXGde1YuA :)

Got confused when saw his name, thought that, the actress, Eva Longoria is going to appear. Anyway fake. :asleep:

4712 posts Love & Light
+8 more
digitalscience says

Reptilan-alien machines have already started drilling to the earths surface since 2011 – strange noises reported globally watch video Alient contact imminent ;)

1411 posts
  • Contributed a blog post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Located in Europe
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+7 more
Stylius says

DS, if after the 21st nothing will happen, I expect you to recognize that you were wrong and all that reptilian things are just stories that people made up and you believed. :)

BTW, I’ve got an 8-hour exam on Friday the 21st… :D

4712 posts Love & Light
+8 more
digitalscience says

DS, if after the 21st nothing will happen, I expect you to recognize that you were wrong and all that reptilian things are just stories that people made up and you believed. :) BTW, I’ve got an 8-hour exam on Friday the 21st… :D

Hmmm but how do I know you don’t work for the reptilians.. ur avatar is a triangle :P

367 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
-axnorpix says

DS, if after the 21st nothing will happen, I expect you to recognize that you were wrong and all that reptilian things are just stories that people made up and you believed. :) BTW, I’ve got an 8-hour exam on Friday the 21st… :D
if it s not happened on 21 st,,, lets wait on 22 :D
590 posts
+5 more
CodeSwift says

Human v2.0 is ready, we were involved in the development process, it’s a very improved version.

It’s gonna work on WordPress, but there’s a lot more to test and since WordPress 3.5 was delayed there’s a possibility we’ll delay the update for a few days, might push it for January 1st 2013, it’s a nice date to restart the World.

Unfortunately 2.0 is not compatible with the current version, so yeah, you’re all gonna die.

by
by
by
by
by
by