1411 posts
  • Contributed a blog post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Europe
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+7 more
Stylius says

DS, so now you postpone the date to 2020? :) Well, I didn’t see that coming. :sarcasm:

If we don’t wake up, the human race will destroy this planet and thus ourselves.

Well, the planet has been through a lot of stuff since its origin: ice ages, volcanoes, meteorites, tectonic movement, and so on. It is very anthropocentric to think we, a mere animal species will be the end of such a powerful place.

Instead of trying to conquer each other with power and the universe with science, it’s time to realize we are all part of it, not separate from it and not compare ourselves and others with imaginary labels. This is the illusion of the mind, that we have put ourselves and everything else into a box and labelled it. That we are merely objects in a material universe, desperately trying to seek purpose and meaning and thinking we know it all but we don’t.

I think science realized that we are part of the universe quite a long time ago. It is religion that says that we are not animals, we are not at that a low level, we must be something else. But I’m glad that you think that it is not true.

Actually, the scientific method is the only one that deserves respect. But it is not because of science that we look for answers. We have always been looking for answers, it is in our nature to understand the world, we need to understand it if we want to survive, we are not as physically strong as we used to be some hundred of thousand years ago. Science is beautiful, honest, it uses reason and it is the best thing that happened to human history. :)

Don’t you feel more comfortable when you have things labelled? I do. I like to see order, it is in my nature to understand how things work. As an architecture student it pleases me when I can classify a building, when I can label it. I’m sure it happens to you too.

Our mere human mind can’t even fathom the concept of the infinite universe of all creation, but maybe that’s because we’re thinking with a human mind, and not knowing what this life is all about. So humanity is on a knife’s edge, do we continue the path we are on, believing what we see is reality, or are we going to wake up and realize the bigger picture. To solve the problems of humanity, we need a higher level of thinking from the thinking that caused our problems in the first place. Bring on the shift :D

Well, I’m human, and I use my human mind. Do you know any other mind? Because I don’t. We will always use our HUMAN mind to understand the universe and to solve problems. How can we cause problems by trying to learn? I don’t know about what problems you are talking about when you say that we caused them, but the universe is not a problem of ours, we just try to understand it, and it is the most honest thing out there.

My two cents.

1734 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
VisualSharing says

Well, I’m human, and I use my human mind. Do you know any other mind? Because I don’t. We will always use our HUMAN mind to understand the universe and to solve problems.

The physical mind can not understand anything. It just perceives, remembers and creates links based on what concepts you feed it.

All concepts that you use come from someone else. It’s all based on agreements – you hear concepts and pick up what sounds best, or what parents condition you to accept. The same is with responding to experiences. Nobody can make you angry, unless you agree to participate in the exchange of negative energies.

The physical mind dissolves when you die. No idea that you are having comes from it. Let alone the brain – it is just a physical structure that translates energy.

1411 posts
  • Contributed a blog post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Europe
+7 more
Stylius says

Well, I’m human, and I use my human mind. Do you know any other mind? Because I don’t. We will always use our HUMAN mind to understand the universe and to solve problems.

The physical mind can not understand anything. It just perceives, remembers and creates links based on what concepts you feed it.

All concepts that you use come from someone else. It’s all based on agreements – you hear concepts and pick up what sounds best, or what parents condition you to accept. The same is with responding to experiences. Nobody can make you angry, unless you agree to participate in the exchange of negative energies.

The physical mind dissolves when you die. No idea that you are having comes from it. Let alone the brain – it is just a physical structure that translates energy.

I’m talking about engineering problems. You first need to UNDERSTAND how a mechanism works before you can make it do things for you. Of course the mind perceives things and then it creates links to what the patron can be. You will never be 100% sure of anything, but those links you see and then test and test and test… helps you understand. This is how science works.

57 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Located in Europe
Blunny says
Don’t you feel more comfortable when you have things labelled? I do. I like to see order, it is in my nature to understand how things work. As an architecture student it pleases me when I can classify a building, when I can label it. I’m sure it happens to you too.

It feels comfortable, because it gives the mind a sense of security. “Now I know what that is, so it’s under my control.” Except that it’s not. Nothing is. If that illusion was to be taken away, it would feel devastating at first, but if you get through it, it does change the way you see things.

Just trying to explain the difference in thinking :-) I’m just not sure if it’s possible, because unless you’ve experienced it yourself, it all might sound like mumbo jumbo.

1734 posts
+2 more
VisualSharing says

It feels comfortable, because it gives the mind a sense of security. “Now I know what that is, so it’s under my control.” Except that it’s not. Nothing is. If that illusion was to be taken away, it would feel devastating at first, but if you get through it, it does change the way you see things.

Just trying to explain the difference in thinking :-) I’m just not sure if it’s possible, because unless you’ve experienced it yourself, it all might sound like mumbo jumbo.

As the classical example goes, you can not explain someone what sweet feels like, unless he tastes it. Or being burnt. You can write a 2012-page essay or describe similar experiences and he can really almost get it, yet the real experience is nothing like that. The mind can really learn only from direct experience.

When you drop all labels and concepts, real uncertainty comes because the ego starts to fall apart. When you accept it, that’s just the beginning. Just assure the ego that this will really benefit it and it shouldn’t go in survival mode.

57 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Located in Europe
Blunny says

As the classical example goes, you can not explain someone what sweet feels like, unless he tastes it. Or being burnt. You can write a 2012-page essay or describe similar experiences and he can really almost get it, yet the real experience is nothing like that. The mind can really learn only from direct experience. When you drop all labels and concepts, real uncertainty comes because the ego starts to fall apart. When you accept it, that’s just the beginning. Just assure the ego that this will really benefit it and it shouldn’t go in survival mode.

True. Still doesn’t stop me from trying :-)

On the other hand, it feels very joyous when you can relate and say “Hey, I know exactly what you’re talking about!” :-)

1621 posts I create things I wish existed
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Won a competition
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
cyzer says

Guys look.. look at the posts of all of you. You think, you talk, you discuss real wisdom. We all talk, feel and sound like real philosophers and scientists. Isn’t that waking up ?

The date in itself is real because the change is already happening just because we think about this date and thus it becomes truth. We think more open minded, we accept, we deny and we make conclusions. And we are doing it on 2012 december. And sorry guys but that is what I call ascending. At least the start of it.

Look at yourself, you call yourself a piece of flesh? Can you accept that you are a peace of flesh? A simple answer “No.” automaticaly answers all the questions that there is more to our life. So maybe we should all look into ourself from a third person eyes? :) Never before there was so many people interested in soul matters, meditation, origin of life, my friends started meditating, digging through ancient history documentaries. And this is what I call ascending.

So all this is true. We are discussing it, thinking about it deeply and without us accepting it, it becomes true that year 2012 is ascending year.

1734 posts
+2 more
VisualSharing says

True. Let’s also honor those who wish to continue experiencing self-destructive behavior and learn from it.

305 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+2 more
tunesurfers says

Guys, pay attention to the CERN. If there will be an awakening, it must have something to do with CERN. These scientists know that supernatural phenomena exist, yet they tell the public that it is all fantasy. However, as some of you pointed, there are lots of people experiencing unexplainable things and scientists now have to officially accept what they always knew. It will probably be only breadcrumbs though..

366 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
-axnorpix says

^ Or you will re-read that and go.. omg.. DS was right, what a guy :P I already experienced the shift, so I know more will experience it too. Maybe it will be a gradual thing, and not noticeable. But before 2020 the aliens will come back for sure ;) we can start this thread up every year until then.
so you were not saying that world gonna end in Dec 21 st?
by
by
by
by
by
by