3875 posts Community Moderator
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Tuts+ Instructor
  • Netherlands
+10 more
Joost
says

With Bayes-Laplace , I’m fairly confident we’ll see another sunrise in 2013 :)

173 posts
  • 2 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 5
  • Collector Level 2
+3 more
wiseguys
says

I kind of made plans for 2013 so let’s postpone it please. Thank you kindly.

Chris

1832 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Trendsetter
  • United States
  • Copyright Ninja
+6 more
plugindistrict
says

I know what will happen: on 12/21/2012 millions people will pray and riot the streets because they think the world will end. On 12/22/2012 those people will wake up trashed and feel stupid because they believed it :)

168 posts
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 2
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
Ediartss
says

yes it will ends. Please transfer all your money onto my bank account, because you dont need that anymore :D

Rofl! hahaha

332 posts Tabvn
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 6
  • Author Level 9
  • Beta Tester
+5 more
tabvn
says

IF that become true, so all we will join to ghost.envato.com :)

26 posts
  • 2 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 2
  • Exclusive Author
  • Indonesia
mahisamedari
says

If the world like a computer, means that the computer need to be restarted, because the computer has many useless file within and it makes the computer slowly (imagine when we’re on designing, but the computer run slowly..hahaha). I think it will be happen, world will be restarted to keep the computer normal. Just share..

390 posts
  • Affiliate Level 3
  • Author Level 6
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 1
+5 more
-axnorpix
says

If the world like a computer, means that the computer need to be restarted, because the computer has many useless file within and it makes the computer slowly (imagine when we’re on designing, but the computer run slowly..hahaha). I think it will be happen, world will be restarted to keep the computer normal. Just share..
start of a new era for the human race ? may be?..but world never gonna end in 2012 for sure!
6231 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 8
  • 7 Years of Membership
+13 more
VF
says

Everyone going to have good laugh by 22nd dec early morning! :)

Except a few:
- Who afraid about school exams and eagerly waiting for total disaster. (Before exam)
- Those overloaded with loans and waiting for something funny to happen

:p

26 posts
  • 2 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 2
  • Exclusive Author
  • Indonesia
mahisamedari
says

start of a new era for the human race ? may be?..but world never gonna end in 2012 for sure!

Maybe..But what the Mayans have is still simple (their astrology system i mean). We (Javanese of Indonesia) have more complex astrology system.. So, based on our belief this year won’t be the end of the world, and that’s why Indonesian people is relax about the topic. We don’t make the bunker to hide or something..hahaha :D

583 posts PremiumLayers.com
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 10
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 2
+6 more
PremiumLayers
says

Before these signs, there will be no END :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghOa9ca1Qh8
by
by
by
by
by
by