• Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • South Africa
+3 more
digitalscience says

So I think this thread is cake and a very sweet one. I am very impressed bro how you managed to dig-up all those brilliant scientific facts about ancient time and synonymous symbols that give meaning to alien existence. That is cool but how will you feel when you wake up on 21st and wait for the so-called apocalypse to happen and nothing special happened? Lol we will all come back to this thread and laugh about it that it was mainly used to exchange hidden knowledge and to pass time.

Indeed, well saying that nothing will happen is making a prediction too, because no one for sure knows what will happen. But if the 21st comes and I don’t reply to this thread for a while, then that means the shift happened and I went back to the reptilian home planet. But I may respond to other threads via interdimentional channeling from my 3rd eye :chuckle:

5753 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • India
+3 more
VF says

So I think this thread is cake and a very sweet one. I am very impressed bro how you managed to dig-up all those brilliant scientific facts about ancient time and synonymous symbols that give meaning to alien existence. That is cool but how will you feel when you wake up on 21st and wait for the so-called apocalypse to happen and nothing special happened? Lol we will all come back to this thread and laugh about it that it was mainly used to exchange hidden knowledge and to pass time.
Indeed, well saying that nothing will happen is making a prediction too, because no one for sure knows what will happen. But if the 21st comes and I don’t reply to this thread for a while, then that means the shift happened and I went back to the reptilian home planet. But I may respond to other threads via interdimentional channeling from my 3rd eye :chuckle:

Nice preparation! :D

1429 posts Determined to give you nothing but the best!
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
+3 more
mrcharlesbrown says

Bro, you might want to read this http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2080941/Mayan-calendar-December-21-2012-wont-end-world-says-Leonzo-Barreno.html

Article is for those that have faith in Mayan talent. You might find the article interesting!

4503 posts Love & Light
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • South Africa
+3 more
digitalscience says

Bro, you might want to read this http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2080941/Mayan-calendar-December-21-2012-wont-end-world-says-Leonzo-Barreno.html

Article is for those that have faith in Mayan talent. You might find the article interesting!

Oh gosh, this is the same mainstream media conclusion about what happens at the end of the Mayan Calendar “December 21 this year simply marks the start of a new calendar” Ok yes it means the calendar starts again, but what is never mentioned is what is the calendar recording that is 5125 year cycle?... another mainstream media conclusion is that the Mayan calendar starts again just like our calendar.. OK yes but our 365 day calendar marks one movement of the earth around the sun.. so again.. what does the Mayan Calendar cycle record. No one can answer THAT question. Simply saying the Mayan Calendar starts again is not an intelligent answer to conclude nothing will happen or it doesn’t mark some sort of important event. Keeping in mind they’ve recorded the cycle completing 4 times already, so it must be something important, something celestial or cosmic that is in a fixed cycle. The main point here is, no one knows what that cycle is… all mainstream media can say is; the calendar starts again and go about your business lol.

5753 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • India
+3 more
VF says

^ Again long paragraph! Save paper save trees! :P

3429 posts Ruben Bristian
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Won a Competition
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
+5 more
KrownThemes says
895 posts
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Australia
3Ddym says

:) don’t make templates, cos world end on 29th dec.

94 posts
  • Exclusive Author
webTypo says

I think we have a few more decades left. By the time we reach singularity, sometime in this century we can put Homo sapiens sapiens on the IUCN Redlist.

EDIT: And nobody will care for us

98 posts
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Europe
manserro5 says

Aaaaa world end soon! Buy mine template!! :D:D

1734 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
VisualSharing says

Messages For the Ground Crew – for those who need it. If it doesn’t make sense, it’s not for you, don’t force yourself to read it.

And please, stop pushing those who don’t understand what is happening. It contradicts what you preach – unconditional love. There is a reason why it’s called unconditional. Leave everyone experience their own reality as they wish. Enough with the fear – that you so strongly claim to oppose, yet constantly feed others with.

The meditation instructions, teachings and all “religions” have been given for those who want to practice, not to create beliefs and movements out of them.

I’m not practicing Christianity, yet it’s even written in the Bible clearly enough:

For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened. — Mathew 7:8

With that being said, there are generally two kinds of people opening this thread – 1) to convince others in their belief and 2) to convince others in their belief. The 2010-2015 transition has nothing to do with beliefs.

Time for me to go into the wilderness. Don’t be afraid and don’t feel bad if you are. Don’t run away from your darkness (you can’t) – integrate it all and then make a choice. Forget everything that you’ve been told. Enjoy the energy.

May all be virtuous.

Tunning In

by
by
by
by
by
by