1411 posts
  • Contributed a blog post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Located in Europe
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+7 more
Stylius says

@ds

You have a point when you say “what is it recording?” “why is it so long?”. But it could be a million things, yet, you have chosen aliens, which is not a good explanation. Just accept that you don’t know the answer either. Triangles and snakes are everywhere, and this doesn’t prove anything, as I said earlier, if you choose any book, even harry potter that came out as a joke, you can find elements like these, and create a logic and convince yourself that we are governed by aliens, the act is that these elements are pretty common, even I used to draw triangles when I was bores in class, that doesn’t mean I’m alien.

367 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
-axnorpix says

1 day to go :D

240 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+2 more
martinjamez says

1 day to go :D
yes, just 1 more day for the main event :P
6072 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

Yeah, just 1 day to comeup with another doomsday schedule! :D

And it is about time to add 21 DEC on this list:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events
3766 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
  • Contributed a free file of the month
+8 more
ToivoMedia says

Yeah, just 1 day to comeup with another doomsday schedule! :D And it is about time to add 21 DEC on this list:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events

Indeed :D Actually I watched the movie 2012 last night. In future it may be shown as a documentary of what’s about to happen….. Doesn’t seem likely that a Roland Emmerich film would ever be a documentary. :)

56 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
Shelby67 says

I think it just a prediction, who know..

4709 posts Love & Light
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+8 more
digitalscience says

@ds You have a point when you say “what is it recording?” “why is it so long?”. But it could be a million things, yet, you have chosen aliens, which is not a good explanation.

On it’s own its not a definitive explanation, but if you look at the facts that there is no absolute link in evolution from ape to human, no explanation how the ancients cut huge granite stones, how the ancients had advanced knowledge of our solar system, and earth which was only confirmed thousands of years later by modern man, and multiple cultures separated from each other speaking of the same gods, fallen angels and spirits..And the fact modern astronomy has detected 1000’s of earth like planets out there that could have life. One has to start connecting some dots that alien and human involvement is highly probable… unless there is some other explanation for these? An outside intelligent race even though sounds ridiculous, is most plausible. It just human ego rejects these ideas, because we think we are the center of the universe and know it all :P

6072 posts
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

An outside intelligent race even though sounds ridiculous, is most plausible. It just human ego rejects these ideas, because we think we are the center of the universe and know it all :P

Nice attempts to divert. No one in this thread pointed earth is special or denied about the existence of aliens. Discussion only deals about the doomsday claim which going to be diluted within next 3 days. :P Not because of I or others dont beleive but due to the fact that it has “only equal chance” of any possibilities.

The “observation time” has more importance than intelligence of stories built in the past. For unanswered questions, it is easy to connect points in anyway – not necessarily single way. That’s what Stylius pointed.

4709 posts Love & Light
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+8 more
digitalscience says

^ Well I’m sure when the aliens come tomorrow they’ll tell us what the Mayan calendar was all about :)

by
by
by
by
by
by