yup should this thread be closed on the first day of next yr.. 01/01/2013 thats if we are still all alive which i hope we are
The 2012 concept/hoax actually makes people to forget about real threats. Certain things I observed through my own eyes in my locality, this may not look “cinematic” but real worries:
- The old trees with the age of 50-60 years vanishing very rapidly in the recent 10-12 years due to human residence expansion (and even for silly reasons).
- Used to see land crabs, tortoises and snails around my house just 10 years ago. But as of now those were completly vanished here (to the extent that my new neighbors can’t even believe such species on their land). Dozen of small insect groups vanished just within a span of 4-5 years.
- Non degradable wastes are not growing but actually accelerating to occupy open fields.
- And people have no time to spend on silly things or to leave themselves idle (entertainment is there though). Taking “rest” became a strategy instead of natural habit – which is #1 issue of this century!
It’s still 2012 year and there’s still a chance for world to end. So, if it’s gonna happen, survivors will probably “survive” like this…
I am from the future!
The world is safe
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.