1373 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
dekurvajo says

well I personally believe that there will be a huge disasters in this date but not doomsday.

Hmmm let say, the small shop near to my house ran out of beer. Yes… thats a disaster but not a doomsday because there is a supermarket on the next corner and they will have for sure.

1466 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
Anps says

No.

305 posts Codestar
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+7 more
Codestar says

No, can not be.. I did not spend the envato money cavalierly, yet. I want to spend all money before world end…... :D

and of course, will not end, Whatever God Bless Us All! ;)

1410 posts
  • Contributed a blog post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Europe
+7 more
Stylius says

I have read through the comments and it is fascinating to see that nobody believes in the end us such, but most of the people think that something will happen. It is fascinating to see people’s need to believe in something, to have faith. Personally, I don’t think I have ever experienced faith to these extremes.

1769 posts Don't Worry, Be Happy
  • Has referred 200+ members
+8 more
FinalDestiny says

No way, I really find it funny that people actually believe this. Whoever believes this, you can send me some money since you won’t need them soon :P

1263 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
+8 more
Pricop says

If you realy interested in this thing then I would recommend to watch this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbqB__r9dAk ...

Sorry, BUT HER VOICE DRIVES ME CRAZY , it would have been the end of my nerves for sure if I would have listened her voice. Damn.

370 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Joined an Envato Football competition
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+4 more
Mirtt says

This discussion is pointless, whatever is going to happen we have no power over it and accept it or not you are going to die someday, so live fully while you are here and enjoy your already short life.

I am suprised by the media who seems to do a great job to project fear on people. Do not lose your time listening to crap, and instead do what you love because in the end only this will matter :)

4639 posts Love & Light
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
digitalscience says

This is my understanding of what is about to start taking place from December 21st on-wards. What is about to unfold has been started since the very beginning of mankind’s inception on earth. Our universe and all matter is dualistic in nature, a cosmic play of opposites, good vs evil, light vs dark, male vs female etc. We as humans seek wholeness, seek purpose, seek unity of this dualistic nature of the human condition, seeking the unity with the fabric of all things, our eternal soul which is pure love created by a higher power. The world as we know it is an illusion, and merely a holographic reality in our minds, which looks real, feels real but that’s why we feel bound to it. We are not our mind, or our body or this material finite realm, but an eternal soul. We are all one thing, part of the greater consciousness which created everything and we are merely an expression of that greater consciousness experiencing itself subjectively.

The ancient prophecies have warned of an upcoming event, a great shift in consciousness will occur and it will be testing times. From someone who has already awakened, I see beyond the illusion with new eyes. Society as we know it is twisted, and is on the verge of collapse, forces of evil are working hard to get us to this point for centuries and will try deceive us right to the end. Their plan is to basically steal our souls, starting with a global economic collapse, false flag wars and take away our liberties and will attempt to destroy all religions and enslave humanity with a new order under the guise of “freedom” and many will accept this. We only have to look at what has already happened in this century and the madness we watch on the news, that this is a reality.

Now is the time to look with new eyes, and see what is going on in the world, follow what your heart says, practice selflessness not selfishness, think about the greater good. Learn to love your fellow man and this planet. If you believe in a creator of all things (who is good), those teachings are the key to salvation. This is not a war you fight with your fists, but a war waged in your mind, which the enemy has already started, the upcoming shift is just the grand finale. But remember good will always prevail so just follow your heart and do what feels right. The many will not be controlled by few, true freedom is your choice – don’t let others in power decide what that freedom should be.

1769 posts Don't Worry, Be Happy
+8 more
FinalDestiny says

This is my understanding of what is about to start taking place from December 21st on-wards. What is about to unfold has been started since the very beginning of mankind’s inception on earth. Our universe and all matter is dualistic in nature, a cosmic play of opposites, good vs evil, light vs dark, male vs female etc. We as humans seek wholeness, seek purpose, seek unity of this dualistic nature of the human condition, seeking the unity with the fabric of all things, our eternal soul which is pure love created by a higher power. The world as we know it is an illusion, and merely a holographic reality in our minds, which looks real, feels real but that’s why we feel bound to it. We are not our mind, or our body or this material finite realm, but an eternal soul. We are all one thing, part of the greater consciousness which created everything and we are merely an expression of that greater consciousness experiencing itself subjectively.

The ancient prophecies have warned of an upcoming event, a great shift in consciousness will occur and it will be testing times. From someone who has already awakened, I see beyond the illusion with new eyes. Society as we know it is twisted, and is on the verge of collapse, forces of evil are working hard to get us to this point for centuries and will try deceive us right to the end. Their plan is to basically steal our souls, by taking away our liberties and will attempt to destroy all religions and enslave humanity with a new order under the guise of “freedom” and many will accept this.

Now is the time to look with new eyes, and see what is going on in the world, follow what your heart says, practice selflessness not selfishness, think about the greater good. Learn to love your fellow man and this planet. If you believe in a creator of all things (who is good), those teachings are the key to salvation. This is not a war you fight with your fists, but a war waged in your mind, which the enemy has already started, the upcoming shift is just the grand finale. But remember good will always prevail so just follow your heart and do what feels right.

You should start writing books, lol.

1734 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
VisualSharing says

Thank you, digitalscience. Finally someone jumped in to explain the end of the dualistic experiment. The world as we know it today will end, but the world is a reflection of you. So the time has come for us to choose do we want to replace the concepts that are already collapsing.

Unless you’ve been living in a cave, you would know that the world is on fire. Economies are breaking apart. Riots are starting everywhere. The new technologies have been handed. People are experiencing great deal of anxieties, depression, sickness. We’ve had enough darkness.

It will take a few more years (2015-2017) for us to really dive into the changes. But we have to work on that. Just use the energy marker of 21-12-12 to your advantage.

But you don’t have to believe any of this. Just learn to accept the darkness that you experience, integrate it into yourself instead of fighting with it and make your informed choice.

by
by
by
by
by
by