596 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
MikeMoloney says

The end of the world, does not necessarily mean it is the end of existence. Instead of thinking of it as the end, why not think of it as a New Beginning…

LOL just kidding, we are all going to die.

1129 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has referred 100+ members
+2 more
TanyDi says

Maybe the Mayans were wrong and the date is 21-12-2112 :-) .....looks much more symmetrical

4140 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Brazil
+3 more
tsafi says

I don’t know about you guys, strong rumor in 12/12 the big alien spaceship will finally come and guess what, a hot align Queen which we all know (Angelina Jolie) explained to the world 5000 years ago we mix some molecule to reproduce a man to our females personal needs, it is time to collect all those 3.5 billon man to our new plant . :P .

Ok know let you all know at 13/12 –beer will taste the same, weeds will still grow, and doing sex will still be fun,and digitalscience will still code in AS2 trust me :P

4725 posts Interactive Design
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
digitalscience says

The world as we know it in our mind will end not necessarily the physical world, it’s the choice we make in our minds which will decide our fate. But we will come to a crossroad and question everything that we held value to before and what we believed as real, and will need to separate ourselves from the illusion that we have been living in for a very long time. It really is going to question everything we know about the world, and ourselves. If you take away everything you have, what do you have left? “Know thyself” – as one famous Greek philosopher once said. As the Hopi elder Native American said, the world is dying from within, and a great cleansing and rebirth will take place. I see this not as the end, but the beginning – the next phase in human collective consciousness evolution.

1412 posts
  • Contributed a blog post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Located in Europe
+7 more
Stylius says

@digitalscience, I admire you very much, but I disagree with you. I don’t believe there is a duality, I don’t believe there is a soul, I’m not an eternal soul, my personality is the result of the connection between my brain cells and thousands of years of evolution. It may sound dark and sad, but it is not. It is beautiful to accept who we are and stop lying to ourselves with such stories as religions.

I think it is very egocentric to think that something must happen because of us. We are just a specie like any other species on the planet. You say that the world is a sad place now, well, I disagree. The world is a beautiful place, you just need to choose to live happy, there have always been wars, death and bad people. There have always been peace, harmony and good people. Nothing has changed really, moreover, I will dare to say that we live in a better place than 1000 years ago, at least in Europe.

I see that there is a need to believe in something, to believe in a father who is greater than us, that we came from him, that we are sons of the most powerful creature in the Universe. It is hard to accept that our ancestors were not gods, they were monkeys, we don’t come from upstairs, we are sons of weaker creatures, it is in our power to make the greatest things that have ever existed, and we do it. We created rockets, we landed on the moon, we understand how an atom works, we almost understand how the Universe itself works, we increased our life expectancy from 30 years to almost 100 in a couple of centuries, we made amazing advances in medicine, we are at one step to create the one km high building. We are more powerful that we have ever been. But of course there are bad people, there have always been bad people and probably there will always be bad people.

EDIT : I don’t really like Platon or Socrates, I’m more of a Nietzsche guy. :)

3785 posts
  • Won a competition
  • Contributed a free file of the month
+8 more
ToivoMedia says

I’m quite certain that the world is going to end, and I have a message to all buyers: spend all your credit in December before it’s too late. Spend especially on Graphic River, this is important for your salvation. Thanks for listening. :)

+8 more
digitalscience says

@Stylius No worries, just voicing my opinion. Also I don’t want to sound preachy or paint such extreme views, but I’ve researched this thoroughly, and not just watched one video posing some view and said ok that’s what I believe. I’ve done my own research over the years, and then had an enlightenment experience, my reality changed where I could now see the two world reality we live in. Some may say I’m crazy but then I always say define “what is normal” what society says is normal? Who makes the rules? I’m not sitting with a tinfoil hat on, or running around in the streets shouting the end of the world is coming. I tell people what is the truth about the human condition, the secrets within in us that opens our eyes.

Quantum and string theory highlights the dualistic nature of the universe – I’m not making this up, great intelligent scientific minds around the world believe this as the truth, they’ve done tests with quantum particles, they’ve even been able to teleport particles of matter. This is science not fiction – although a theory it is backed up in scientific tests.

Even if this reality and life, is a cosmic joke and sparked by a random fluke of the universe, it was still created by something. Maybe we evolved from apes, but what separates us from animals is we are far more intelligent. We may have evolved technologically, but I think we’ve evolved more consciously stupid. The Native American Indians would be an example of being awake, with harmony with themselves and nature – they spoke great teachings, but were slaughtered by western man – looking for new lands and gold. If we had their understanding, and our technology imagine the world we could live in – hard to imagine a world so perfect without things like money and ke$ha music videos. We don’t even know who we are or why we are here, how does that make us intelligent. We keep searching for ourselves out there, when all the answers are within. And the shift occurs when you stop thinking about what this life is, and knowing what this life is, then its not a question about belief or faith just knowing, seeing, waking up ;)

We just have to look at the world carefully, is it right what we are doing, is it right most of the population is starving to death, is it right we idolize celebrities that have no morals, is it right we are a slave to the monetary system, is it right we have wars and atrocities out of hidden agendas. How confused are we? Do we know the difference between right and wrong anymore? It’s a global collective delusion. If someone told me this a few years ago, I’d think they’re crazy but that’s because I was still in that dream, now I see. It’s like one giant puzzle coming together and your mind will flip the switch. Like Neo being unplugged from the Matrix.. and no I don’t do drugs either haha.. let’s say its a meeting of science, religion and history – everything you ever wondered about is explained, and it will blow your mind. Do your own research as it is a path you need to walk alone, introspection is key.

1736 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
VisualSharing says

Don’t worry, everything is OK.

1412 posts
  • Contributed a blog post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Located in Europe
+7 more
Stylius says

I won’t deny that it is admirable to think the way you do and it would be foolish of myself to absolutely affirm that there is no god and science is the answer. But so far, it is the path I have chosen, I’m still very young, and probably I will change it many times in my life, but today it is the way it is. :)

+8 more
digitalscience says

The world as we know it today will end, but the world is a reflection of you. So the time has come for us to choose do we want to replace the concepts that are already collapsing.

Indeed, the world is your mirror, what do you see? Everything you see is a reflection of yourself. What is love? to recognize yourself in another – what is that which you see? Love, the fabric of all things, the essence of your soul.. love is the key, everything else is an illusion.

by
by
by
by
by
by