• Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Won a Competition
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
+3 more
ToivoMedia says

Don’t worry, everything is OK.

Great video! I’m so glad I don’t live in London. :)

199 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • United Kingdom
simonleng says

Last year there were lots of people discussing about the dooms day scenario, one survey report says 1/10 in USA believes the world will end on 21 Dec 2012. Now we are 21 days away from it. What you guys think about it ? :zipped:
Yep the world will end in 4 billion years when the sun dies.
1734 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
VisualSharing says

6 posts
  • Romania
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
Cyanidestar says

Atheist here, hands down.

Only lose can trust this stupid “mayas apocalypse”, in last time appear so many priests from USA , Enlightened Ninja from Tibet who explains what happen on 21 and what need to make.

145 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
didgi says

Yes, the world ends but not in 2012.Nostradamus called me yesterday and he will let me know asap when he knows the date. ;-)

905 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Community Superstar
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • South Africa
+1 more
joiaco says

Atheist here, hands down. Only lose can trust this stupid “mayas apocalypse”, in last time appear so many priests from USA , Enlightened Ninja from Tibet who explains what happen on 21 and what need to make.

And there is a Mexican guy who said the world WOULD end on December 21 but he has been working with people for the last few years and they will stop it from ending by doing some exercises together for 8 minutes. Fortunate for us all :)

368 posts
  • Football Contest Participant/Runner-up
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Beta Tester
  • Europe
Mirtt says

@digitalscience, I admire you very much, but I disagree with you. I don’t believe there is a duality, I don’t believe there is a soul, I’m not an eternal soul, my personality is the result of the connection between my brain cells and thousands of years of evolution. It may sound dark and sad, but it is not. It is beautiful to accept who we are and stop lying to ourselves with such stories as religions.

Whatever you read, whether is science, art, religion .etc they all try to explain the origin of human species and the universe in different ways but the aspirations are the same, they all lead individuals towards freedom.

There is no such a thing as truth or a lie, all it matters is what you believe.

“For instance, on the planet Earth, man had always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins because he had achieved so much—the wheel, New York, wars and so on—whilst all the dolphins had ever done was muck about in the water having a good time. But conversely, the dolphins had always believed that they were far more intelligent than man—for precisely the same reasons.” - Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy

1373 posts
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Tuvalu
dekurvajo says

For those people who like to concerning about our civilisation i would prefer to read some more pointed stuff regarding this subject. It’s quiet humorous. Those geddonists (comes from the word armageddon) who waiting for a fatal disaster and pick an exact date in the calendar they actually don’t get the point our world (not physically or universal meaning) already fucked up and we are marching into our own doom since the 70’s. The population of this planet around 7bill at the moment and the exponential growth will bring to this planet around 10 billion people on 2050. You might say, what’s the problem with that? An extra 3bill can not be a problem. True, even an extra five or ten could find a place. The problem is the resources. Since the mid XX. we are running out of every kind of resources. When the population was boomed it was only one thing which gave that possibility: Cheap energy. By common name: crude or oil. Unfortunately this sticky and smelly stuff is’t cheap anymore, and (sorry to say that) but there is no proper alternative replacement for this slop. There is no way back, we already crossed the rubicon. And even it is hard to confess it might be 4-5billion people (perhaps not more) will be a painful redundancy on this planet. Im not a profet, i have no idea what’s going to happen or when it will escalade. But the prelude of this nasty era already happening with us today. Those who still believe in that, the financial, economical crisis will be ends, or who still believe in that this is temporary, i just smiling and tell: Wake up buddy… it’s time to stop dreaming.

1406 posts
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Europe
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Football Contest Participant/Runner-up
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
+2 more
Stylius says

@dekurvajo What is your point? The population is growing and let’s say we are running out of resources? So what? The worst thing that can happen is the population to stop growing. I still find fascinating the way people make such a big deal out of nothing. Is death new to human history? Have we lived forever so far? Is war new to us? Is hunger new? Are fatal illnesses new? Nonsense. Of course you must care and be a good person, but the times we are living now are not new!

153 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
pauloreg says

nah! someone will born!

by
by
by
by