1411 posts
  • Contributed a blog post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Europe
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+7 more
Stylius says

Live your life and stop judging it. As a judge cannot judge a case which involves himself, you cannot judge life while you are still alive, so stop saying what is bad and what is good, stop saying that we are going downhill and our society is wrong. Start changing it, start doing something useful.

1373 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
dekurvajo says

Stylius, the point is (and it’s not my own point, because im just a small little piece of this all) The whole population boom was came because of the cheap energy source. Now its over. And if you say that the population will be just decrease then probably you forget that sociology fact where you can see the headcount is always more in a poor injurious class. This is a normal social effect, totally independent from any kind of culture, religion or nationality. It’s human. So if you think the population will decrease just because the subsistence will be more difficult you are so wrong. You are in the EU, right? Ok just look around whats going in Greece, Spain, and the post Soviet parts. Then just take a look on the middle-east, think about what’s happening over there since the first gulf war. What happened in Libya and all those nasty things for what? Do you still believe its about democracy vs terrorism or its about oil vs no oil question. Fascism is growing all over in europe again, those people who don’t understand that where the real problem comes, they try to blame someone. Jews, gypsies, muslims, blacks immigrants or whatever. This is real man, if people dont see that its just because they dont want so see. I don’t blame anyone for this. I’m actually pointing to the real problem. Which is actually has two essential cause. One is an immutable fact, resources are finite. Second one is actually the the fatal delusion of our society: infinite growth.

757 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
+3 more
GrizzleFX says

This is some deep stuff hahaha.

I live in the U.S. and I’m just hoping that people decide to go out and do some bazaar, crazy and stupid stuff the night before so I can laugh at them. lol.

4672 posts Love & Light
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
digitalscience says

An apocalypse (Ancient Greek meaning ‘un-covering’), translated literally from Greek refers to a revelation of something hidden. In religious contexts it is usually a revelation of hidden meaning – hidden from human knowledge in an era dominated by falsehood and misconception.

New Testament, the revelation which John receives is that of the ultimate victory of good over evil and the end of the present age.

I think something incredible will be unveiled about human history, or it may be some massive deception with some ulterior motive – I really don’t trust anything those in power do or say considering the reasons for the current wars of this century.

238 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
+2 more
martinjamez says

here on graphicriver one guy selling flyers for doomsday & new year, great way of marketing

182 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Russian Federation
cjramirez says

we will not have ..siberia)))

1434 posts Determined to give you nothing but the best!
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+8 more
mrcharlesbrown says

I usually don’t comment in this type of controversial thread but since it is getting hotter and deeper, let me put in some very important advice – you can take it or leave it. This world is full of deception and many lies come and go after each generation. It is a pity that most of us often get deceived or brainwashed into believing any kind of story that comes our way especially something we don’t fully understand. From Christian point of view, no one knows EXACTLY when the world will come to an end. There will never be any scientific discovery that is capable of predicting when the world is supposed to come to an end. There is only one Supreme Being who knows when He will bring everything to an end. In as much as we all know about Evolution – sometimes most lies that are often told are usually considered to be true (or to be the truth). Why waste our time chasing dust and arguing about an ‘unpredictable and inevitable’ event that will come someday? We will all die someday but THE WORLD IS NOT GOING TO END this date you mentioned in this thread. The word of God never lies whether you believe it or not. This might sound religious to some people but like I said earlier – this is from Christian’s point of view. I haven’t read Holy Qur’an yet to know if there is any passage that stipulated/stated anything about the ‘End of Days’.

Mates, enjoy creating awesome stuffs for the marketplace and happy Xmas in advance.

1192 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
chiccosinalo says

I usually don’t comment in this type of controversial thread but since it is getting hotter and deeper, let me put in some very important advice – you can take it or leave it. This world is full of deception and many lies come and go after each generation. It is a pity that most of us often get deceived or brainwashed into believing any kind of story that comes our way especially something we don’t fully understand. From Christian point of view, no one knows EXACTLY when the world will come to an end. There will never be any scientific discovery that is capable of predicting when the world is supposed to come to an end. There is only one Supreme Being who knows when He will bring everything to an end. In as much as we all know about Evolution – sometimes most lies that are often told are usually considered to be true (or to be the truth). Why waste our time chasing dust and arguing about an ‘unpredictable and inevitable’ event that will come someday? We will all die someday but THE WORLD IS NOT GOING TO END this date you mentioned in this thread. The word of God never lies whether you believe it or not. This might sound religious to some people but like I said earlier – this is from Christian’s point of view. I haven’t read Holy Qur’an yet to know if there is any passage that stipulated/stated anything about the ‘End of Days’. Mates, enjoy creating awesome stuffs for the marketplace and happy Xmas in advance.

+1 well put charlesbrown

182 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Russian Federation
cjramirez says

I support mrcharlesbrown..+555)

4672 posts Love & Light
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+8 more
digitalscience says

We will all die someday but THE WORLD IS NOT GOING TO END this date you mentioned in this thread.
OK :) A lot of prophecies from many cultures speak of an end of an age – which can mean many things, like a shift in consciousness, a change in global society / economics so not necessarily the world actually being destroyed. The Mayans have spoken of the world going through different rebirths many times, so who knows.

But I do apologies for quoting from religions, was merely highlighting the word Apocalypse as meaning “the unveiling of knowledge” and not necessarily the end of the world. I do think it’s important to look at various cultures and beliefs to find answers and not just one specific culture. But we can’t deny that many ancient cultures spoke of great events, gods, miracles and also a day of judgement, end times etc.. so maybe they knew something… point is the idea of this thread is to discuss theories, otherwise this won’t be any fun ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by