1912 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
TPN Envato team says

LINK

Just amazing. You guys have to check these guys out. Beat out Susan Boyle.

4247 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+5 more
Aw_Shucks says

So, TPN . Were you their choreographer? I think I saw you dancing on some cardboard that one day outside the mall in the rain. I THINK that was you. :P

1550 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 100+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
dSKY says

absolutely wicked :D

1912 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
TPN Envato team says

Ben, That wasn’t me. That was this guy! :)

1246 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in Greece
+4 more
zefs says

Kewl!

8229 posts Community Moderator
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+9 more
MSFX Envato team says

Yeah I watched the final (having not seen any other part of it) and was blown away by some of the acts. Diversity (the winners) and the little break dancing kid (cant remember his name) and the clarinet player (cant remember his name either :D) were all very good and deserve a shoutout.

The Diversity choreographer is just awesome though, to implement a routine like that in the time given (less than a week) is outstanding and deserves the credit given. Considering they are to perform in front of Her Majesty The Queen I sincererly hope that one is pleased :D:P

4247 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+5 more
Aw_Shucks says
Ben, That wasn’t me. That was this guy! :)

I ain’t gonna click that!

I’m gonna show you guys a picture of Rick when he’s fat. Then I’m gonna show you a video of me rolling HIM down a hill. Lets see who gets Rick Roll’d then! HAHAH !!

by
by
by
by
by
by