188 posts
  • Author Level 2
  • Exclusive Author
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Serbia
SwanSong
says

As for the acting, Ramsay Snow. Psychopath greater than Joffrey.
Shudder, he is such a creep. I know Theon Greyjoy isn’t the best guy, but does he deserve to be tortured like that?

:) I agree. I wanted to say that he acted well, and as for favorite character, it is difficult to say. I remember the episode 0 where all of them introduce us to the story, and Peter Dinklage said that no one is as it seems and nothing is as it seems. :) I think that at the very end we’ll see who is a real good . :) For now it’s Jon Snow. 8)

492 posts here for love
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Author Level 9
+10 more
nCrafts
says

Shudder, he is such a creep. I know Theon Greyjoy isn’t the best guy, but does he deserve to be tortured like that?
:) I agree. I wanted to say that he acted well, and as for favorite character, it is difficult to say. I remember the episode 0 where all of them introduce us to the story, and Peter Dinklage said that no one is as it seems and nothing is as it seems. :) I think that at the very end we’ll see who is a real good . :) For now it’s Jon Snow. 8)

Jon betrayed his gal :(

310 posts
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 1
  • Exclusive Author
  • Mo Bro
+1 more
Novak5
says

Jon betrayed his gal :(

It’s because of Women! :D:D:D Would not you? :D:D:D

342 posts
  • Affiliate Level 4
  • Author Level 5
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 3
+6 more
vtimbuc
says

Oh, and I’m in love with Khaleesi.

You’re not the only one :D

178 posts Challenge accepted.
  • Elite Author
  • Featured Item
  • Author Level 8
  • Weekly Top Seller
+6 more
evalanee
says

Stupidity is a vice that deserves punishment.
“If you think this has a happy ending, you haven’t been paying attention.”

- Ramsay Snow

This quote says it all ;-)

4621 posts
  • United Kingdom
  • Community Superstar
  • Author Level 4
  • Weekly Top Seller
+10 more
ToivoMedia
says

386 posts
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 5
  • United Kingdom
kops
says

We have to wait nearly a year for the next series – they haven’t even started filming it yet :crying:

188 posts
  • Author Level 2
  • Exclusive Author
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Serbia
SwanSong
says

We have to wait nearly a year for the next series – they haven’t even started filming it yet :crying:

I think they are. Because, two week before, on Imdb, there was dates for 1st and 2nd episode, now there are 4. I wonder if some of authors from Croatia were visited the set? As I heard, it was filmed in Dubrovnik?

386 posts
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 5
  • United Kingdom
kops
says

I think they are. Because, two week before, on Imdb, there was dates for 1st and 2nd episode, now there are 4. I wonder if some of authors from Croatia were visited the set? As I heard, it was filmed in Dubrovnik?
http://hbowatch.com/game-of-thrones-season-4-filming-this-summer/

:(

184 posts
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 3
  • Serbia
Sonic_System
says

I strongly suggest reading the books to those who didn’t read them…if you think series is great (which it is), give books a try, they are even better!

by
by
by
by
by
by