4 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
jessykumar says

I purchased wisdom of life, No Proper documentation, No support. As they said if you are unable to integrate the theme as seen in the demo, we will do it for you. But Still they are ….not done. I stuck with this theme and i also checked on many servers, it’s not working even following the steps which was mentioned in the document. I never ever seen this type of worst document.

3228 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+1 more
organicbee says

if this is the theme you’re talking about http://themeforest.net/item/wisdom-of-life-ngo-and-charity-theme/1778657?WT.ac=search_item&WT.seg_1=search_item&WT.z_author=themebazaar

you need to ask in the items comment section(tab above the preview image)

1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
wendeballew says

I have had similar problems. Very poor support and very hard to implement.

329 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
CLINE123 says

I just purchased this theme last week, haven’t installed it yet but a quick look at the help file shows a very detailed documentation file and sample xml file in the ‘dummy date’ folder. What do you mean by ‘unable to integrate’ is the xml file not uploading?

1 post
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
coolyce says

Good Day !

I have purchased this theme and installed it. For the first 10 days it worked okay although I was unable to import all the dummy data as per your documentation.

Now, I am having issues with the slide show. The windows is up toward my logo and I don’t know whether it is a clash of css or jquery script with the other plugins that I have installed. I am sure you guys would have taken care of these kind of issues.

Could you please assist me in fixing my slideshow and also help me import your dummy posts? It is much faster and easier for dummy users like us to just go and update posts with our text instead of us going around starting to reinvent the developing wheel.

1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
carolynontheweb says

I just purchased this theme last week, haven’t installed it yet but a quick look at the help file shows a very detailed documentation file and sample xml file in the ‘dummy date’ folder. What do you mean by ‘unable to integrate’ is the xml file not uploading?

Where is the help file?

906 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Marvidude says

Hi! This is a general ThemeForest forum. For product-specific support or Queries, contact the author of that theme through their profile page. You can find the profile page by clicking the author avatar on the product page. Thanks!

by
by
by
by
by
by