I don’t scare of crocs .. but spiders… brrr

2754 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 8 years
  • Joined an Envato Football competition
+17 more
scottwills Envato team says

Is there anyone like me, who wishes to visit Envato in Australia ??? :)
im sure their are alot of people who would love to.. i should know im 1 of them.. :)
I wish Envato do respect our feeling an organize a meet event in Australia soon.

Hi Sunil, great idea! We’ve had a couple of meetups in Australia in the past for those living near/around Melbourne. Our most recent Melbourne meetup was in January this year and those that attended got to take a look around our offices! You can take a look at some of the photos from the meetup if you’re interested.

Meanwhile, our next meetup is next month in June in Chicago in the USA (tickets still available if you’d like to attend!) and we’re aiming and hoping to keep holding even more meetups around the entire world across as many different continents as possible as long as you guys want them or find them useful. Thanks again for the suggestion!

2211 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
urbazon says

@Scott: any chance there’s ever gonna be an official meeting somewhere in (continental part of the) Europe (UK excluded)? :)

273 posts JoomFX.com
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Provided great contribution to our forums
+4 more
joomfx says

@Scott: any chance there’s ever gonna be an official meeting somewhere in (continental part of the) Europe (UK excluded)? :)

Yep, I’m interested in the same thing Scott :)
And more specifically, there are a lot of authors from the Balkans (especially from Serbia and Romania) so do you mind planning something like that :D ?

236 posts Marketplace Developer
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in New Zealand
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
madlep Envato team says

I heard that in Australia too dangerous fauna. Such as crocodiles, pythons, Malaria mosquitoes. Well and certainly Kangaroo)

Plus: dropbears. They are a very real and constantly present danger. I was attacked this morning on the way to work. Barely made it there alive.

Of course, once I got to work I had to wrestle a goana to get into the office, but that’s not unusual.

355 posts
  • Helped improve Envato sites by detecting a bug
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has referred 1+ members
+3 more
Gewora says

I heard that in Australia too dangerous fauna. Such as crocodiles, pythons, Malaria mosquitoes. Well and certainly Kangaroo)

Plus: dropbears. They are a very real and constantly present danger. I was attacked this morning on the way to work. Barely made it there alive.

Of course, once I got to work I had to wrestle a goana to get into the office, but that’s not unusual.

And what’s with the big spiders on the office desk? Did you forgot to mention them?

230 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+3 more
visualkicks says

I feel a bit guilty saying this.. I just moved to Melbourne last month. Im going in tomorrow afternoon to pick up my elite care package. Should be a good experience. This way I don’t have to wait for it to be delivered a few streets down haha :D

236 posts Marketplace Developer
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in New Zealand
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
madlep Envato team says

I feel a bit guilty saying this.. I just moved to Melbourne last month. Im going in tomorrow afternoon to pick up my elite care package. Should be a good experience. This way I don’t have to wait for it to be delivered a few streets down haha :D

Watch out for the goana. He can be a bit vicious, but if you body slam him a couple of times, he should calm down a bit and be quite friendly.

672 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Azerbaijan
+1 more
ShapShapy says

I’d love to, but pretty far from where i am for now!

+1

386 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+3 more
MeGustaMusic says

A cool question, would envato deny a visitation by an author on his own expenses of course.

Yea, would that be possible?

by
by
by
by
by
by