• Envato Team
  • Feedback Guru
  • 9 Years of Membership
  • Beta Tester
+20 more
scottwills
Envato team
says

Is there anyone like me, who wishes to visit Envato in Australia ??? :)
im sure their are alot of people who would love to.. i should know im 1 of them.. :)
I wish Envato do respect our feeling an organize a meet event in Australia soon.

Hi Sunil, great idea! We’ve had a couple of meetups in Australia in the past for those living near/around Melbourne. Our most recent Melbourne meetup was in January this year and those that attended got to take a look around our offices! You can take a look at some of the photos from the meetup if you’re interested.

Meanwhile, our next meetup is next month in June in Chicago in the USA (tickets still available if you’d like to attend!) and we’re aiming and hoping to keep holding even more meetups around the entire world across as many different continents as possible as long as you guys want them or find them useful. Thanks again for the suggestion!

2527 posts
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 7
  • Beta Tester
+14 more
urbazon
says

@Scott: any chance there’s ever gonna be an official meeting somewhere in (continental part of the) Europe (UK excluded)? :)

291 posts JoomFX.com
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 8
  • Exclusive Author
  • 3 Years of Membership
+4 more
joomfx
says

@Scott: any chance there’s ever gonna be an official meeting somewhere in (continental part of the) Europe (UK excluded)? :)

Yep, I’m interested in the same thing Scott :)
And more specifically, there are a lot of authors from the Balkans (especially from Serbia and Romania) so do you mind planning something like that :D ?

241 posts Marketplace Developer
  • Collector Level 1
  • New Zealand
  • 3 Years of Membership
madlep
says

I heard that in Australia too dangerous fauna. Such as crocodiles, pythons, Malaria mosquitoes. Well and certainly Kangaroo)

Plus: dropbears. They are a very real and constantly present danger. I was attacked this morning on the way to work. Barely made it there alive.

Of course, once I got to work I had to wrestle a goana to get into the office, but that’s not unusual.

428 posts
  • Helpful Hacker
  • Trendsetter
  • Copyright Ninja
  • Industrious API Inventor
+7 more
Gewora
says

I heard that in Australia too dangerous fauna. Such as crocodiles, pythons, Malaria mosquitoes. Well and certainly Kangaroo)

Plus: dropbears. They are a very real and constantly present danger. I was attacked this morning on the way to work. Barely made it there alive.

Of course, once I got to work I had to wrestle a goana to get into the office, but that’s not unusual.

And what’s with the big spiders on the office desk? Did you forgot to mention them?

368 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 8
  • Collector Level 3
  • Affiliate Level 4
+5 more
jessengatai
says

I feel a bit guilty saying this.. I just moved to Melbourne last month. Im going in tomorrow afternoon to pick up my elite care package. Should be a good experience. This way I don’t have to wait for it to be delivered a few streets down haha :D

241 posts Marketplace Developer
  • Collector Level 1
  • New Zealand
  • 3 Years of Membership
madlep
says

I feel a bit guilty saying this.. I just moved to Melbourne last month. Im going in tomorrow afternoon to pick up my elite care package. Should be a good experience. This way I don’t have to wait for it to be delivered a few streets down haha :D

Watch out for the goana. He can be a bit vicious, but if you body slam him a couple of times, he should calm down a bit and be quite friendly.

725 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Collector Level 2
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 5
+1 more
ShapShapy
says

I’d love to, but pretty far from where i am for now!

+1

782 posts
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Trendsetter
  • Featured Item
  • Bundle Boss
+6 more
MeGustaMusic
says

A cool question, would envato deny a visitation by an author on his own expenses of course.

Yea, would that be possible?

by
by
by
by
by
by