63 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
PrimeThemes says

@PrimeThemes, did you or other guys get email when the withdrawal process is complete?
yes, when money sent I always got the email from envato and moneybookers
293 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
crossroad says

@PrimeThemes, did you or other guys get email when the withdrawal process is complete?
yes, when money sent I always got the email from envato and moneybookers

but did you get email this time?

131 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Located in Australia Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+1 more
notahat Envato team says

Hi all,

We processed all the payments today, and it looks like everything went smoothly.

Some of you may not have received the email from us letting you know that your payment has gone through. Don’t panic! The queue of these emails just got a little backed up. They should all go out in the next couple of hours.

1431 posts Determined to give you nothing but the best!
    Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market
+8 more
mrcharlesbrown says

Hi all,

We processed all the payments today, and it looks like everything went smoothly.

Some of you may not have received the email from us letting you know that your payment has gone through. Don’t panic! The queue of these emails just got a little backed up. They should all go out in the next couple of hours.

I have not received any email yet. Please can you look into it?

Thanks!

131 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Located in Australia Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+1 more
notahat Envato team says

Like I said, they’ll go out over the next couple of hours. I’ll keep an eye on them and make sure they’re ok.

Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market
+8 more
mrcharlesbrown says

Like I said, they’ll go out over the next couple of hours. I’ll keep an eye on them and make sure they’re ok.

Thanks!!!

7 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in Indonesia
interfeis says

Didnt get the email but i got the payment. Thanks a lot envato :)

63 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
PrimeThemes says

Well, I’m not really care about the email from envato but till now I’m not get any email from moneybookers/skrill which mean the money is not there yet. Any authors here that withdrawing use moneybookers and still not receive the money till now?

1738 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
gbs says

I received it via PayPal. Best of luck for you guys :)

+8 more
mrcharlesbrown says

I have received the email. Thanks!

by
by
by
by
by
by