7761 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has referred 10+ members
+4 more
doru says

I don’t have a payoneer yet. It hasn’t arrived yet. Can I use my friend’s payoneer temporarly for withdrawal?
yes
could you give me further information. I tried to make a payment, it says “payoneer account not registered”. What am i gonna do? Please help me.

Sorry, I was thinking that it works the same as paypal, you just insert the account and envato will send you the money.

Don’t know about payoneer, maybe it works the same. I never used my payoneer card on envato (I also cut it to pieces and throw it away, but that’s another story).

460 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Located in United States
Nissim_Payoneer says

@demdous: E-mailing you now with details on getting your application processed.

Nissim | Payoneer Community Manager | payoneer.com

485 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+6 more
omarabid says

@demdous: E-mailing you now with details on getting your application processed. Nissim | Payoneer Community Manager | payoneer.com

Hi Nissim, I want to know if it is possible to withraw my Payoneer balance via SWIFT , and if that’s possible, then how to do it? Thank you.

460 posts
Nissim_Payoneer says

Hi Nissim, I want to know if it is possible to withraw my Payoneer balance via SWIFT , and if that’s possible, then how to do it? Thank you.

Hey ;)

We don’t currently offer international card to bank transfers. We do, however, have a local bank transfer service that you can apply for with Envato, which allows you to receive your payments directly to your bank account via local transfer in 35+ countries and to an additional 170+ countries via SWIFT .

This service would be in place of the prepaid card, you can’t have both for the same partner account (though if you have multiple accounts you can get payments from one to a prepaid card and another via the bank transfer service).

If you have a prepaid card and would like to switch to the bank transfer service, contact our CS team and they will assist you.

485 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+6 more
omarabid says

Thanks Nissim. Another question, can I have a Virtual USA bank account? If so, how do I apply for that?

460 posts
Nissim_Payoneer says

Thanks Nissim. Another question, can I have a Virtual USA bank account? If so, how do I apply for that?

All Payoneer cardholders may apply for our US Payment Service, which allows you to receive ACH /Direct Deposit transfers to your card from select US corporations (application is subject to approval by our US Payment Service department).

To apply, simply contact our Customer Support department, or if you’d like to contact me directly at nissimal@payoneer.com I’d be more than happy to provide further information and speed things along.

by
by
by
by
by
by