Woo_Doo saidIt’s not the case, it works for other marketplaces. http://themeforest.net/forums/thread/withdrawal-error/62472?page=3#555068
Maybe it’s first April joke from Envato?)))
Also, the ‘CANCEL’ button has been removed but the balance is still not $0.
A reply, with details on what is happening, from activeden staff will be most welcomed!
thank god i thought i was the only one
yeah and soon hopefully before any really damage is done
Ah right I see what you mean now….. does this mean that the universe is now imploding?
Hope Envato stuff will solve the problem
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Won a Competition
- Repeatedly helped protect Envato Market against copyright violations
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Author was Featured
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Attended a Community Meetup
This is happening for me as well. Not sure why some have had their withdrawal processed / balance reset while others have not. For me, the cancel button is gone on my Withdrawal page, but the balance has not reset yet. I submitted my withdrawal request maybe 2 days ago, and received the confirmation email.
Anyway, I have alerted the staff, but keep in mind it’s the weekend, so the response may be delayed. Hopefully we’ll get an answer soon