699 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
3dbacks says

When I was digging and digging in my Bank ( here in Croatia my bank is Raiffeisen BANK Austria) they sad that The Bank of New York or New York Bank, not remember any more, is mine Intermediary Bank and they took my money…. I lost my nerve so now I’m with moneybookers… :)

338 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Beta Tester
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
+1 more
vaynah says

So when does it become cheaper to send via Bank rather than PayPal/moneybookers?

232 posts
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Elite Author
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bulgaria
  • Exclusive Author
+3 more
AlexZlatev says

So when does it become cheaper to send via Bank rather than PayPal/moneybookers?
in my opinion SWIFT is better because its safer and sometimes Paypal and MB have strange buy/sell ratio between different currency
536 posts
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Serbia
Farley_Design says

in my opinion SWIFT is better because its safer and sometimes Paypal and MB have strange buy/sell ratio between different currency

If your bank accepts payments in dollars (it should), set moneybookers/paypal to dollars too, you can save a decent amount on conversion. My total fee is always below $5 :)

1095 posts inlifethrill
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bulgaria
+5 more
InlifeThrill says

If you are earning above 1.5-2K$ (or similar) I’d recommend to cut the middle man and go with swift. Nothing is more secure or quicker for the moment. At least that’s what I reckon..

-inlife

181 posts
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
Altaf_ajju says

If your bank accepts payments in dollars (it should), set moneybookers/paypal to dollars too, you can save a decent amount on conversion. My total fee is always below $5 :)

Can you explain more on this, Have you done this with your account? Cuz I couldn’t find any option to withdraw in Dollars.

2326 posts Small, but tough
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Bosnia and Herzegovina
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
+4 more
EFEKT_Studio says

If you are earning above 1.5-2K$ (or similar) I’d recommend to cut the middle man and go with swift. Nothing is more secure or quicker for the moment. At least that’s what I reckon.. -inlife

What you mean cut? It seems like we cannot pass the middle guy.

1095 posts inlifethrill
  • Elite Author
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bulgaria
+5 more
InlifeThrill says

If you are earning above 1.5-2K$ (or similar) I’d recommend to cut the middle man and go with swift. Nothing is more secure or quicker for the moment. At least that’s what I reckon.. -inlife

I mean cut paypal, moneybookers etc.. and have the $ on the next day in your bank account. With paypal’s restriction of 500(currency) per day it would take you a week to process 5k for example.. and from that point on there are extra 3-4 days until they are in your bank account. Additionally you have paypal fee for each 500(currency) they process.. + exchange rate loss. I may be wrong of course..

-inlife

322 posts UnitedMotions
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
+3 more
Balistique says

I mean cut paypal, moneybookers etc.. and have the $ on the next day in your bank account. With paypal’s restriction of 500(currency) per day it would take you a week to process 5k for example.. and from that point on there are extra 3-4 days until they are in your bank account. Additionally you have paypal fee for each 500(currency) they process.. + exchange rate loss. I may be wrong of course..

-inlife

+1

2326 posts Small, but tough
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Bosnia and Herzegovina
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
+4 more
EFEKT_Studio says

Well, I used payoneer before swift. Even with almost a $100 fee I prefer swift. You just have somewhat better control over your funds on local bank account. Not to talk about false conversion rate on payoneer.

by
by
by
by
by
by