• Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Bulgaria
+5 more
InlifeThrill says

Yup, working with banks “sound” a little bit safer.. Who knows.. maybe they are all the same at the end..

-inlife

218 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Brazil
+5 more
yocreative says

Guys, I always use Paypal for my withdrawal. As I can see for you apparently it’s different. But for me, there are no limits per day, and no taxes to transfer to my Bank account. Sure that they win in a conversion. But…works for me. In 3 days sometimes 2, the money are available in my account.

2326 posts Small, but tough
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bosnia and Herzegovina
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
+4 more
EFEKT_Studio says

I contacted the support, no answer. If only someone from staff could say something about this here… Nothing. :(

4901 posts
  • Senior Reviewer
  • Support Staff
  • Envato Staff
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
+6 more
MarkBrodhuber Staff says

Please don’t take my comment as fact from a staff member because I truly don’t know how the whole chain of events work with Swift as I’ve never done it myself. But it does sound like you’re getting hit with a fee from some middle-man bank. One thing I can assure you is the fee is not coming from Envato. We charge $35, and I think that’s there to cover our fees and costs involved with the Swift transfer. After that any fees coming out must be from your bank. But it seems in some other people’s cases, their banks aren’t receiving the funds directly, but instead it’s going to a middle-man bank first. Again, I don’t think Envato has any reason to first transfer it to a bank elsewhere and then have that get transferred to your bank. It may be something with your bank where they may have a partnership with outside banks to handle intermediary transfers first?

I’d say it may help to go to your bank and ask them why your money is going to a different bank before getting there, then maybe ask around to see if any banks by you accept the money straight away. Just some suggestions. I’m sure support will be in touch soon with more detailed and accurate information.

2326 posts Small, but tough
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bosnia and Herzegovina
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
+4 more
EFEKT_Studio says

I don’t think so Mark, sorry. Btw here is the support reply:

“Hi Mirza,

As far as I know the only way to try and avoid it is by making sure that you specify to us in your withdrawal request the intermediary bank that you want the funds to run though, ensuring that the intermediary won’t charge the bene deduct fee. Aside from that, I don’t know of a way to get around it, I’m sorry.

Warm Regards, Brad”

4901 posts
  • Senior Reviewer
  • Support Staff
  • Envato Staff
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
+6 more
MarkBrodhuber Staff says

I don’t think so Mark, sorry. Btw here is the support reply:

“Hi Mirza,

As far as I know the only way to try and avoid it is by making sure that you specify to us in your withdrawal request the intermediary bank that you want the funds to run though, ensuring that the intermediary won’t charge the bene deduct fee. Aside from that, I don’t know of a way to get around it, I’m sorry.

Warm Regards, Brad”

Oh, did not know that. Thanks!

699 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
3dbacks says

...but still, why there is intermediate Bank – USA know how to live with others people money…

that’s that

by
by
by
by
by
by