707 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
ChillThemes says

The way I do it is like how others have said, once I get the email saying a withdrawal has been processed I go ahead and choose to withdrawal All earnings for the next month to avoid such situations. You can also set a desktop reminder/reminder on your phone.

110 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+2 more
Catch22Music says

I’ve been reading this thread with interest.

While rules are rules, and yes we all need to set the money to pay out, i don’t understand why Envato don’t allow the authors to set the withdrawel to ‘automatically pay out each month’, and it renews itself each month. Then problems and situations like this would easily be avoided.

1823 posts Don't Worry, Be Happy
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
FinalDestiny says

You really didn’t read the problem? I can’t withdraw all my earnings because I’m splitting the profits on some of my themes and our payment methods are different, I’m using SWIFT while the other requests are with PP.

2381 posts aspire to create - create to inspire
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+9 more
Creattive says

The way I do it is like how others have said, once I get the email saying a withdrawal has been processed I go ahead and choose to withdrawal All earnings for the next month to avoid such situations. You can also set a desktop reminder/reminder on your phone.

no time to read the thread, huh? even the last post would be enough to understand that this is not a solution for the thread opener.

Hope none of your relied on the money, happened to me once before, too :/

3328 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+1 more
organicbee says

it boggles my mind why this isnt automated for such a large marketplace or at least have an automated email with a day or two before withdrawls are due saying dont forget to withdraw

either way this may not be a great solution for the OP but why not set your reminder for a few days before the last day, the extra balance made in those extra days would just carry over to the next month(and so on) I know that be some what more of a hassle but its better than missing it

93 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+8 more
23andwalnut says

I’ve been reading this thread with interest. While rules are rules, and yes we all need to set the money to pay out, i don’t understand why Envato don’t allow the authors to set the withdrawel to ‘automatically pay out each month’, and it renews itself each month. Then problems and situations like this would easily be avoided.
Or just institute a fee for late withdrawal requests. Enough to
  1. Cover whatever costs are associated with processing a late withdrawal request
  2. Deter authors from forgetting all the time
129 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+1 more
MCDenny says

Write this for me

We’re just letting you know that we got your request to pay out all earnings at 30 Nov 2012 23:59:59 via Moneybookers. To be processed on 15-Dec-2012.

I’m new to the site, and I knew that was the end of the month must send a request, each time I thought to require payment in any 15 month …. So I’m not sufficiently versed in the payment process evant,

if anyone can send me the link where I can read clear instructions about demands for payment, with a clear explanation?

635 posts Fuel Your Web
  • Won a competition
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years
+5 more
Pirenko says

It’s true that this can be automatted, but is it that hard to make the request? I mean we have 30 days to remember this. And if it’s vital for a team it just reinforces my point of view.
Anyway FinalDestiny in the worst scenario you’ll have a great Christmas :)

5387 posts The Dude Abides
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+9 more
CodingJack says

And if it’s vital for a team it just reinforces my point of view.

^ Not sure I understand.

Begin forced to withdraw at the end of the month is not optimal. The simple solution is to update the form for the “automatically withdraw all earnings” to accept more than one payment option.

P.S. This is the only thing I want for Christmas :D

1034 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+5 more
mudi says

If they do it manually than there will be alot of authors and doing each ones manually will take alot of time. I know how it feels when you miss to withdraw but humans learn from mistakes :p

by
by
by
by
by
by