20 posts
  • Canada
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
gnrocks says

Dear fellow authors, I am planning make a withdrawal, and i live in Canada. I was wondering which option between wire transfer and paypal you think is better. Are there any fees for receiving the funds in paypal ? Regards

110 posts
  • Australia
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Exclusive Author
AGSoft says

Envato covers the initial PayPal fee(as far as I can tell, I don’t see anything that would suggest otherwise), and if I remember correctly there isn’t a withdrawal(as in PayPal to your bank) fee anymore. The only downside to this is it can take up to five business days. I haven’t used any of the other payment options so I can’t comment on those.

20 posts
  • Canada
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
gnrocks says

Envato covers the initial PayPal fee(as far as I can tell, I don’t see anything that would suggest otherwise), and if I remember correctly there isn’t a withdrawal(as in PayPal to your bank) fee anymore. The only downside to this is it can take up to five business days. I haven’t used any of the other payment options so I can’t comment on those.

Thanks a lot for your answer ! That’s exactly what i wanted to know because on other platforms, there is a 4% upon receiving funds in paypal. And for many thousands of dollars, that’s a lot !

Regards

by
by
by
by
by
by