281 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
motionpictors says

Can you guys email me your Support ticket numbers? travis at envato dot com Thanks!

Thanks for you quick response.just sent an email.

90 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
HawkTheme says

It has gone 5 days, I still don’t get the money too by SWIFT .

110 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+6 more
FMedia says

Can you guys email me your Support ticket numbers? travis at envato dot com Thanks!
Sent an email. Thanks
1677 posts Multimedia Artistry
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Contributed a free file of the month
+4 more
dnp_theme says

I haven’t checked my account yet… still any news on this?

5336 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Located in Canada Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

You’ll have to wait till our Melbourne accounting department wakes up, but they definitely be looking into it :)

Has referred 100+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Contributed a free file of the month
+4 more
dnp_theme says

Still didn’t get the Envato “We send you money.. Happy spending..” This means I should not go to the bank for nothing right?

4596 posts Love & Light
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
digitalscience says

I received the “your payment has been processed” email on 18th Sept… called my bank today (25th sept) and haven’t received the payment… I’ve been receiving money from Envato for the last 4 years via SWIFT and it’s never taken more than a week to come through, at least 2-3 working days at most.

Anyways I sent a support ticket, but still.. last month and this month the payments haven’t come on time, like they always did… what’s going on Envato? I’m purely relying on this income since I do this full-time, so it’s abit worrying when the end of the month is coming and no payments have come through :?

3520 posts Ruben Bristian
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+10 more
KrownThemes says

I had my payment come through this month with no problems, but i remember that last month it came after a week, and a lot of authors were caught up in the issue. I have to agree with DS on this one .. what’s happening? Two months with payment errors is not looking good at all..

+4 more
dnp_theme says

Still no news?

5884 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

^ I received following reply from Support, not sure this means they processed only now or delayed due to similar error like last month:

Hi Ramesh,

Sorry about the delay, the payment has been made and should appear within the next couple of days.

Rgds
Accounts

by
by
by
by
by
by