• Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • United States
HawkTheme says

^ I received following reply from Support, not sure this means they processed only now or delayed due to similar error like last month:

Hi Ramesh,

Sorry about the delay, the payment has been made and should appear within the next couple of days.

Rgds
Accounts

I have got the email too. But I don’t get the money until now.

5766 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • India
+3 more
VF says

^ Did you receive the support reply by last week? I received the above email today morning, so I expect 2-3 days from today.

278 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Beta Tester
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Exclusive Author
motionpictors says

^ I received following reply from Support, not sure this means they processed only now or delayed due to similar error like last month:

Hi Ramesh,

Sorry about the delay, the payment has been made and should appear within the next couple of days.

Rgds
Accounts

They sent me the same email today morning,i don’t know what they mean by the payment should appear within the next couple of days.it seems that they just processed it today,this is not good :(

783 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
Amrhamza says

i got the email from envato sending the money to payoneer but till now payoneer didn’t process it yet from sep 17

137 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
M-Theme says

^ Did you receive the support reply by last week? I received the above email today morning, so I expect 2-3 days from today.

I got the email this morning too.

4509 posts Love & Light
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • South Africa
+3 more
digitalscience says

So is Envato just forgetting to pay us, until we ask to remind them?... its annoying though because I give them the benefit of the doubt that maybe its just taking a few days longer than normal until opening support request… then I really leave it until its like a week, and then when I ask seems like it hasn’t even been processed… so add on a few more days to get the funds.. that’s like more than a week delay. Basically my point is we don’t really know when this money is gonna come, and if its gonna come on time, seems like a new trend to worry about payments now. Like why now all of a sudden are payments not coming through, where for years it was very consistent?

1674 posts Multimedia Artistry
  • Exclusive Author
  • Elite Author
dnp_theme says

I dont think is Envato to blame on this, the Banksters are changing the swift rules and corresponding banks to make best profit out of our money.

5766 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • India
+3 more
VF says

I dont think is Envato to blame on this, the Banksters are changing the swift rules and corresponding banks to make best profit out of our money.

Yeah, considering the number of years Envato consistently settled the SWIFT transfer, we can atleast assume there is something wrong with banks. A little bit surprising fact is if Envato staff really doesn’t have a way to check something debited/reversed or not for each transaction they made 3-4 days back.

Btw, how about changing the date from 15th into 7th so that even with delay, authors will receive before their next month bills making nightmares?

90 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
HawkTheme says

Hi, buddy! Did you get your money? I have got the email as below, but now I still can’t get the money.

Hi Jim,

The money has been paid and should appear in your bank account in the next day.

Regards, Accounts.

1674 posts Multimedia Artistry
  • Exclusive Author
  • Elite Author
dnp_theme says

Yeah, considering the number of years Envato consistently settled the SWIFT transfer, we can atleast assume there is something wrong with banks. A little bit surprising fact is if Envato staff really doesn’t have a way to check something debited/reversed or not for each transaction they made 3-4 days back.

Btw, how about changing the date from 15th into 7th so that even with delay, authors will receive before their next month bills making nightmares?

I think (Envato) they already do have a schedule for payments, and this is in my opinion set for two or few more days / dates to transfer money, because we really are many. I think of cronjobs pushed more than maximum X maximum, but still I don’t want that nightmare.

by
by
by
by
by
by