4596 posts Love & Light
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
digitalscience says

I believe the transaction process is fully automated. I don’t imagine our accountants hand type out tens of thousands of account numbers every month :)

I guess cos computers think in binary they made a mistake with the 0’s and 1’s ;) Well I’ve been using the same bank details that are saved on the site which I haven’t changed in years, so I think we can just say its the computers fault :D But I’m just pointing out what the issue is, the automation thing has an error. Please check this guys!

5339 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Located in Canada Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

Oh it’s being checked out all right :) We want to make sure all our authors are paid on time and are happy. Sorry again for the huge delay digitalscience!

4596 posts Love & Light
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
digitalscience says

Do I get any sort of souvenir at least for the wait.. how about those TimTam’s ? :D

5339 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Located in Canada Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

Do I get any sort of souvenir at least for the wait.. how about those TimTam’s ? :D

Let me look into that :)

5891 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

KingDog, are you working from Envato HQ or located at Canada?

5339 posts
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

KingDog, are you working from Envato HQ or located at Canada?

I work remotely in Canada :)

5891 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

^ Fine! just asked to know under whose control all those TimTam packets are stored :):delicious:

4596 posts Love & Light
+8 more
digitalscience says

^ Fine! just asked to know under whose control all those TimTam packets are stored :):delicious:

They probably have a big TimTam vault at Envato HQ ;)

5339 posts
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

They probably have a big TimTam vault at Envato HQ ;)

If they do, they’re obviously keeping me as far away as possible from it. Slamming tams with coffee is an addiction!

4596 posts Love & Light
+8 more
digitalscience says

by
by
by
by
by
by