• Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Beta Tester
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
+1 more
doru says

since envato have no reason to not send you the money, (did you do something to upset them? ) because the rest of us got it :) in some form or other, then it must be some bank issue. I think if money is stuck somewhere along the path they are waiting for the amount to get “unstuck” and then they will send you the payment.

One time I got one of my card blocked for no apparent reason. Contacted them (Visa) and they say the card got blocked because they need to verify something.

I said “what is this something that you need to verify? And, can I help you so you unstuck my card so I can buy stuff with my money that I honestly and hardly earned?” They said no, don’t worry we will unblock the card in the next 24 hours or maximum 30 days.

It was 30 days. They unblocked the card with no explanation and I managed to use the money I had on that card. (It was one of those cards that you put money on it, not the credit card)

So maybe some similar issue may be at work here. Some random bureaucratic crap like this.

5104 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Has attended an Envato Live event
  • Support Staff
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Canada
  • Community Ambassador
+8 more
KingDog Staff says

Also, check to see if there are any guys in masks hanging around your bank. The bags with the $ sings on them are a dead give away :)

10 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
lovershorizon says

I am dummy! I thought I could get my first money this month. Now I have to wait a whole month for my request to pay out to be completed. :notfunny:

4493 posts Love & Light
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • South Africa
+3 more
digitalscience says

Diary entry: Day 30 One month has past, yet no money has materialized as promised. Resources are running at a low, and having to become inventive with the last of my resources like making combos such as mustard sauce on crackers or cereal with water. Today I found an old expired can of tuna at the back of the kitchen cupboard, this should keep me going until tomorrow. In the meantime I’m fashioning a bow out of pens, tape and elastic in the hopes of arrowing a pigeon which visits my balcony just before dawn – the protein will be needed. At least I have spices left which should mask the taste, but I hope it will taste similar to chicken – at this point I don’t really care. Poor nourishment is taking its toll on my mind, sometimes I hear voices, or I think the phone rings hoping it’s my bank with the payment, yet no one is on the line. Perhaps I’m losing it, perhaps they did send the money and I used it already? Can’t be, I would have food then. My bank doesn’t have my money, and Envato’s insists they sent it. Is it a conspiracy? Have I been robbed? Where is the money? Am I the only one still waiting for the money? Is this a test from God, why me? Now to finish that bow…

Diary entry: Day 31

Still no money, but wasn’t really surprised this time. I’ve kind of concluded it won’t come ever, so I’m focusing my thoughts on survival, perhaps I can make it to November pay out. Luckily I recall an episode of Bear Grylls on Discovery Channel where he mentioned humans can survive for a month without food, but only a few days without water – my landlord should take a while until he notices I haven’t payed my water bill yet, before he cuts it. In the meantime I’m being more cautious with water that I do use by not emptying the bath water when I’m done and using that for drinking and the water for my cereal in the mornings. This should soften the blow for my next water bill too. Although I have been drinking a lot of water since that expired can of tuna I had last night seems to have given me diarrhea – need to watch my fluid intake and be more cautious with what I eat from the dwindling food resources I have left .The pigeon hunt this morning was unsuccessful, office stationary doesn’t really make an accurate bow shot, and I seem to have spooked that pigeon for the day – hopefully he’ll return tomorrow morning. So I’m busy making a snare trap out of coat hangers and old power extension cables, and using the last of my crackers as bait – hopefully this won’t be wasted and I’ll be feasting on curried pigeon flesh tomorrow night. Another looming concern is the electricity bill that hasn’t been paid, and I fear it will be cut off any minute. Without electricity there is no internet, no Facebook and no ThemeForest forums to vent my frustration – my only contact to the outside world. Surely then I will lose my mind, isolated from society on verge of starvation. Surely then the voices will only come more often, and I’ll lose it for good. Must keep optimistic and pray the money will come with a large box of TimTam’s as compensation for the delay – one can only hold onto hope in these dark times or maybe I’m just becoming delusional. Now to finish that snare trap…

905 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Community Superstar
  • South Africa
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
+1 more
joiaco says

Where can we send donations? ;) If you live long enough, i believe you would have a bestseller in your diary when you publish.

5737 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • India
+3 more
VF says

Where can we send donations? ;)

Get his SWIFT details… errr paypal :P

DS, Bear Grylls gave plenty of technics to make drinking water, try to remember all of them! ;)

7135 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Beta Tester
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
+1 more
doru says

At this point digitalscience have a wonderful career as writer on the horizon. It will be a shame to get the money in his account, it could break his artistic flow.

5737 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Elite Author
  • India
+3 more
VF says

At this point digitalscience have a wonderful career as writer on the horizon. It will be a shame to get the money in his account, it could break his artistic flow.

Now I understand why writers don’t get money on time! haha! :D

Btw, just received this month’s SWIFT payment, so probably everything solved already except for DS.

4493 posts Love & Light
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • South Africa
+3 more
digitalscience says

Btw, just received this month’s SWIFT payment, so probably everything solved already except for DS.

haha well that is just fantastic news VF :P

5737 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Elite Author
  • India
+3 more
VF says

lol :D