• Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Won a Competition
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
+4 more
bitfade says

Since this all started due some boo in the payment system, Envato should just have made DS a new transfer long time ago and then tracked the lost money.

This is kinda unbelievable. An author who seriously contributed with his work on flashden to make what Envato is now would deserve more respect.

5541 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • India
+3 more
VF says

Since this all started due some boo in the payment system, Envato should just have made DS a new transfer long time ago and then tracked the lost money. This is kinda unbelievable. An author who seriously contributed with his work on flashden to make what Envato is now would deserve more respect.

+1. I am pretty sure the staff knows about the fact that the issue is with their side and nothing can be done from DigitalScience’s local bank. Please do something to complete the payment ASAP .

2 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
bestsoftinc says

Btw, just received this month’s SWIFT payment, so probably everything solved already except for DS.
which bank in India? i am still waiting (Axis Bank).
ICICI Bank, business account received on 16th. Usually it will take 2-3 days but if you couldn’t get by tomorrow afternoon (18th), better immediately inform to Envato support.

Thanks for your information. hopefully by tomorrow will get payment.

5277 posts The Dude Abides
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
+5 more
CodingJack says

Since this all started due some boo in the payment system, Envato should just have made DS a new transfer long time ago and then tracked the lost money. This is kinda unbelievable. An author who seriously contributed with his work on flashden to make what Envato is now would deserve more respect.

Have to agree. We’re kind of talking about the ORIGINAL elite author here. Just send him a second payment and then continue to solve the first one.

4356 posts Love & Light
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • South Africa
+3 more
digitalscience says

Have to agree. We’re kind of talking about the ORIGINAL elite author here. Just send him a second payment and then continue to solve the first one.

... and a box of TimTams :D thanks for the support guys

6761 posts
  • Italy
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
doru says

from what I understood reading this thread they did send two payments, but both vanished in the limbo.

4356 posts Love & Light
  • Elite Author
  • South Africa
+3 more
digitalscience says

from what I understood reading this thread they did send two payments, but both vanished in the limbo.

No no…. first payment was to incorrect account number, then there was an amendment to the transaction… it’s still just one amount of funds stuck in limbo… I have the bank document from Envato which indicates an amendment was made, not a second transfer with correct bank details.

271 posts The Dominant One
  • Elite Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
wptitans says

No no…. first payment was to incorrect account number, then there was an amendment to the transaction… it’s still just one amount of funds stuck in limbo… I have the bank document from Envato which indicates an amendment was made, not a second transfer with correct bank details.

Did you at least received the September payment?

4356 posts Love & Light
  • Elite Author
  • South Africa
+3 more
digitalscience says

Did you at least received the September payment?

No I missed the minimum cash out by $20 :D so ya really would like Augusts payout soon

6761 posts
  • Italy
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
doru says

sorry about the mistake

by
by
by
by
by
by