7290 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

WHAT ??? wait again till wednesday ?
For me still didn’t receive anything.this is not professional at all.they told me i should get my money on friday 28 sep.we’re in october now.i can’t wait anymore.
Edit : i’ve checked with my bank today and still nothing there.

watch the bright side. :)

you will have more money to spend in October.

with a little “luck” you may get the payment from August and September on the same day, after 15 October.

281 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
motionpictors says

watch the bright side. :)

you will have more money to spend in October.

with a little “luck” you may get the payment from August and September on the same day, after 15 October.
maybe it looks good to get 2 payments on the same month,but it doesn’t for me,seriousely i need the money as soon as possible.
281 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
motionpictors says

Hi support-Staff ! Where are you,no replies on my ticket,no updates,no money.
where is my money ? i need it now,it’s 2nd OCTOBER !!

90 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
HawkTheme says

@motionpictors: Hi, buddy! Where are you from? And where are you living in?

4596 posts Love & Light
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
digitalscience says

Day 16.. still waiting :|

281 posts
+3 more
motionpictors says

Casablanca,Morroco.
90 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
HawkTheme says

Casablanca,Morroco.

I’m living in China at the moment. I have used the local bank of China to receive the money before July. Always got the money at the same day as the payment has been processed. But both July and August are delayed. I think this is not an area issue. The envato support center told me that they don’t know what’s the reason also at the moment.

281 posts
+3 more
motionpictors says

Casablanca,Morroco.
I’m living in China at the moment. I have used the local bank of China to receive the money before July. Always got the money at the same day as the payment has been processed. But both July and August are delayed. I think this is not an area issue. The envato support center told me that they don’t know what’s the reason also at the moment.
Last time i used SWIFT was on june and everything went ok.i got the money in 2 days.what scares me is i withdrew the upcoming payement via swift again.Hope everything will be ok :|
90 posts
+3 more
HawkTheme says

Hope we can receive the money tomorrow, and hope evanto staff can tell us what’s the reason for the delayed. We need to know the real reason.

3197 posts
    Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+10 more
ThomGeskin says

by
by
by
by
by
by