• Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Community Moderator
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Exclusive Author
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
+6 more
Reaper-Media Volunteer moderator says
Well you guys are aware that the first time the payments were pushed for 15 days there was a 15 day setback. But since then you get paid every 30 days. The 15th to the 15th.

Unless it’s a month with 31, 29 or 28 days :D :P

I don’t really care which day I get it, as long as it’s once a month, on the same day. :)

2177 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Community Moderator
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Won a Competition
+10 more
mpc Volunteer moderator says

I just would like it to be at the beginning of each month so when October ends I get the money for October at the beginning of November and not in the middle…

7186 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Beta Tester
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
+1 more
doru says
I don’t really care which day I get it, as long as it’s once a month, on the same day. :)

:) lol

1000 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Senior Reviewer
  • Exclusive Author
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
+3 more
baf2681 Reviewer says

I really don’t get why everyone makes a big deal out of the payment day. It is pretty standard as far as stock sites go.

4901 posts
  • Senior Reviewer
  • Support Staff
  • Envato Staff
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
+6 more
MarkBrodhuber Staff says

Where I live its pretty standard everywhere. When you get a regular job, they hold a paycheck. So your pay is always offset. Instead of looking at it like you are getting paid 15 days later. Look at your November 15th payment, as your money for December. Then look at December 15th’s payment as your money for January. It’s all about perception here. And viewing it this way will appear like you are getting paid 15 days before the beginning of the next month. :)

40 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
hertzz says
Where I live its pretty standard everywhere. When you get a regular job, they hold a paycheck. So your pay is always offset. Instead of looking at it like you are getting paid 15 days later. Look at your November 15th payment, as your money for December. Then look at December 15th’s payment as your money for January. It’s all about perception here. And viewing it this way will appear like you are getting paid 15 days before the beginning of the next month. :)

+1

4247 posts
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
Aw_Shucks says

That’s pretty funny Bro Dub. I was only growing irritant because I wanted to get my DVD ’s and Video Game as soon as possible. And since I just got paid about 2 hours ago, I’ve made my purchases. I’m a happy camper. You know, like a kid who needs to go pee, but waits until he defeats the boss guy on the level before the last, on his favorite video game. Oh! The dire intensity of such anticipation. Hahaha. :D

1173 posts
  • Australia
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
Motionreactor says
I really don’t get why everyone makes a big deal out of the payment day. It is pretty standard as far as stock sites go.

+1

These stupid threads make me grumpy.

133 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
sekler says

The answer is very simple: Envato needs time to gain money for paying us. It’s not hard to imagine that the company is spending money for bills, researches, developments, paying the staff, etc. Likely, they are also investing the rest somewhere.

They don’t know how much money the authors will request next month. Imagine a situation where all the authors from every marketplace would accumulate their money for a year and then request payout at the end of the same month. This would make the system collapse without this 15 day period.

Getting a lot of money from a day to another isn’t a simple task. So, this is why you won’t get your money right after your request.

by
by
by
by
by
by