90 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+2 more
HelloCharlie says

Hi everyone. I’ve just made a payment request for my earnings. And it says this: Withdrawal of $MYSUM via Moneybookers to MYEMAIL. To be processed on 15 Oct 2013. Requested on 01 Sep 2013

but today is still August 31st. Why it’s saying Semptember 1st when is not?

Thank you a lot!

35 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
jekot says
90 posts
+2 more
HelloCharlie says

Thank you for that information but such a thing should be explained on a start. Everybody use their local time to sleep, live, eat, play. Many big companies have their services settled by user local time, Envato who have millions of member should have that. Now, I have to wait 45 days more just because they, and I’m saying again-with a millions of members, use their local time.

75 posts
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Helped protect Envato Market against copyright violations
+4 more
CleanAndSimple says

Tough luck . On the other half , you had 31 days to make a payment request. Why make it on the last day ? :D

90 posts
+2 more
HelloCharlie says

Tough luck . On the other half , you had 31 days to make a payment request. Why make it on the last day ? :D

Because I’m new here. I’ve made account here two years ago but I didn’t use it till Aug 8 this year and I didn’t know how things are going and process for withdrawals.

1558 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
AndrVlad says

Thank you for that information but such a thing should be explained on a start. Everybody use their local time to sleep, live, eat, play. Many big companies have their services settled by user local time, Envato who have millions of member should have that. Now, I have to wait 45 days more just because they, and I’m saying again-with a millions of members, use their local time.

Most banks and payment companies aligne processing to some timezone anyway. It’ hard to alight to all user time zones if you deal with payments.

But I have little candy ! :-) You don’t have to wait 45 days more, it’s just 30 days more, since you missed one month in payment request and you have +15 days even if you requested it on Aug 31 (AEST) .

Best Regards, Andrey

by
by
by
by
by
by