64 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
WatcherLV says

Hey everyone!

I have little problem with my withdrawals. I have been withdrawing my first earnings on 27 of February but I still didn’t get them.
I’m very confused because now it’s 20 of March and I haven’t seen my withdrawals. :(
What could go wrong?

61 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
ne-design says

Your earning will be paid on April 15. You could check this information by going to Earnings > Withdrawal. At the bottom you will see that your withdrawal is in pending.

64 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
WatcherLV says

You want to say that I need to wait 2 weeks to be paid?!
That’s what is written in Withdrawal section –

Action: Withdrawal of $50.00 via Paypal. To be processed on 15-Mar-2009.
When: 27-Feb-2009

61 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
ne-design says

If it says 15-Mar-2009 then it should have been paid already. Try to contact the support to see what’s going on with your payment.

352 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 50+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+6 more
danharper says

Usually you need to have got your payment request in the queue before the start of the month, the queue is then cleared on the 14th.

So yours should have been processed. Try contacting support.

64 posts
+2 more
WatcherLV says

Thanks guys!
I have sent an email to the support.
I will wait the answer. ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by