253 posts
  • Trendsetter
  • Author Level 5
  • Most Wanted Winner
  • Collector Level 2
+3 more
h2theme
says

Hey everyone, I have problem with withdraw that i never exprience that . I submit my paypal email normally month ago and i should receive money at 17th this month.
But envato send me email that my paypal is blocked or inactive and want new paypal account to send money.
I do not know where is problem but i send a second paypal email to envato .And i do not receive money yet :) after 4 days.
I created some ticket and send 3 email to envato but envato dose not answer me.
How can i solve this problem? Thanks

267 posts
  • Freebie
  • Exclusive Author
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 5
+2 more
huykhong
says

The only thing you can do is “keep calm and keep waiting”. You can also tweet your support ticket on envato twitter for faster response. This happend for me at the first time I’m here, my paypal blocked then I send them another paypal email, they send that money after 1 day ;)

493 posts
  • Author Level 7
  • Elite Author
  • Collector Level 4
  • Weekly Top Seller
+5 more
chilly_orange
says

I’m sure Envato staff will jump on this soon enough and get it sorted out.

To save yourself future headaches, I would strongly suggest to use either Payoneer or direct SWIFT transfer. Paypal can simply not be trusted (believe me, I have had my fair share of issues with these guys).

2782 posts
  • Most Wanted Winner
  • Feedback Guru
  • Winner
  • Meetup Participant
+23 more
contrastblack
Envato team
says

Hey h2theme,

The ticket is alive and well, no need to submit further tickets. The current one is being looked into by our Finance Team, and you will be hearing back from us as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience!

Locking this thread up, please respond via the ticket as soon as you hear back from us. Thanks!

by
by
by
by
by
by