26 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in Europe
+1 more
Passionetta says

Hello!

I would like to start a public collection of cool items created only by women. But I must know who is a women :) Introduce yourself on this thread. It will be nice to meet you.

1612 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Contributed a free file of the month
+9 more
DaniMun says

Hi there, and welcome to Envato!

I’m Danielle, a Flash developer here on Activeden. Congrats on your excellent work, it’s really nice :)

3919 posts After Effects Templates
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+8 more
miseld says

You must be kidding :) I just want to say hello ladies

226 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in New Zealand
Idil-Ciise says

That sounds interesting. welcome Envato. I am a graphic designer.

I really think we need a badge for the male and females.

1568 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
rahulbist says

why? Any problem with Males? :P

4596 posts Love & Light
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
digitalscience says

hmmm… u sure that is a good idea? lol

1568 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
rahulbist says
hmmm… u sure that is a good idea? lol

but how will the badges look? pleeeease don’t think anything dirty :D

2215 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+10 more
crozer says
That sounds interesting. welcome Envato. I am a graphic designer. I really think we need a badge for the male and females.

No. If that gets done, you’re gonna end up with apparent ‘customers’ who’re just trying to get to know you better :D

2201 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
ArikB says

Hi,

I’m Sandy. Please link to my items, free promotion never hurts!

digitalvox_design
digitalvox_design Recent Posts Threads Started
78 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 50+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+2 more
digitalvox_design says

Hi Passionetta!

I`m photographer, graphic designer and Chyron MicroX CG operater… and I`m male :-)

Good luck in this part of cyber space!

by
by
by
by
by
by