Do you know a way to get a numeration/ranking (1., 2., 3.,...) for the products in the shop list. So there should always be a number before the title – on the shop page and the category shop page.
My default sorting is “sort by average rating”, so it would make sense that there is a ranking.
average rating is based on customer review. are you sure to use it as renumeration/ranking here?
yes, there should be a number 1 product, number 2, etc.
Would you mind to elaborate more about this product “numbering”? And what is the purpose? I just to get better understanding in your goal for doing this.
Remember that rating is not integer, so you will get decimal number, 4.236 for example. And it is controlled by customer review, so you don’t have many control on this number.
No, the numbering has nothing to do with the average rating. I just want a ranking for the products
1. Product number one (which has the most rating points) ...
2. Product number two (which has the second most rating points …
The only thing that I need is a FOR/WHILE loop that counts from 1 to X
The problem: I don’t really know where in the code I should put the loop and how to code it, so that it continues on page 2 with place 11/12… and on page 3 with 21/22/...
That is not difficult to do, but I am online from iPad now, can’t play with the code. let’s see if I can share something tomorrow.
Thank you, that would be great. I know how to do it with blog posts (with the standard loop), but the woocommerce code is too complex for me.
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.